Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

31st October

Posted 10-31-2014 at 09:59 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-31-2014 at 10:12 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

First statement: DUCT TAPE HURTS!!!!! So at 9pm last night I was allowed to remove my duct tape underwear. Now strangely enough when it was pulling it (slow and gentle) off my pussy/ass it didn’t actually hurt. It only hurt pulling it off my hips and upper legs. It left red marks on my legs but the rest of me was fine, wasn’t even in pain. Slightly worried about duct taping my mouth shut for one of my sleeping dares – worried about restricting breathing and pulling skin off lips when removed.

Second statement: I failed. I drank my 2 pints of water and then drank 32oz of water afterwards. Which in total is just over two litres of water. I had to get up and go to the toilet so now I have to add an extra 8oz of water tonight and try again. Downside of this is I’m out clubbing for a friend’s birthday and so there will be quite a lot of drinking anyway tonight (I may just keep a track of how much I have drunk and then not drink any more after getting home if I have exceeded 1200ml (40oz) and 2 pints). So I have more nights to complete this otherwise it is a fail and I will need to get a punishment. However, the positive of this dare is that I finally got to sleep fully clothes in my pyjamas as there were no rules on what to wear while completing it.

Third statement: Lipstick feels weird. Ok, this one needs more explanation. As well as my usual rules I have had to colour my nipples in with lipstick and it’s horrible. Really sticky and has left lovely marks in my bra. I only have two lipsticks so today I used the dark purple in honour of it being Halloween. It’s horrible and I kept thinking that the colour was being seen through my bra and t-shirt. (It wasn’t but I was being paranoid).

Today I wrote willing slut on my left thigh, very risky considering I decided to wear panties, a short skirt, a bra and a t-shirt and it was windy as there was a risk of my skirt being lifted up and the words showing. This risk strangely excited me. I felt more like a ‘willing slut’ but I also noticed that my nipples beneath my bra were hard with anticipation of someone potentially seeing.

I took my cereal and orange juice into my room to eat like the good pet I am. I can’t work out what animal I am when I eat without my hand as all animals eat without their hands. I then washed the bowl up and went to lectures and tutorial.

Our tutor is awful. He’s new to the university so is following what senior members of staff have told him but he knows as little as we do so it’s like the blind leading the blind and like one of my seminar tutors he is trying to learn names but my name only got said once so I didn’t have to drink too much.

This afternoon I have been back on the film set on my own, the other girls weren’t needed for the scene today and I got the privacy to take my bra off when putting my clothes on (so I was still abiding the two item rule). Apparently, tomorrow’s filming doesn’t require school uniform, it requires something else. I’m a little but scared. If you want to know why, or what the film is about message me.

My new vibrator came today as well. It’s brilliant. It’s almost silent so nobody in my flat will be able to hear it as I struggle to hear it when I’m holding it. It’s also rechargeable which saves on my battery costs.

That’s all I’ve got for you today, but will update you if I passed or failed tonight’s sleeping dare tomorrow.

Write again soon,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 801 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It´s as always, live isn´t fair.
    So the duct tape is uncomfortable and maybe hurt for some time. But you´ve to stay focused, because the feeling will help you to become a more perfect and willing toy.

It´ll be hard for you to fullfill the drinking Task while clubbing, but always Keep in mind, you wont like to receive a punishment if you fail.

Looking Forward to your next Report.
    Posted 10-31-2014 at 12:54 PM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
    Updated 10-31-2014 at 01:16 PM by Looking for ..