Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Day 11

Posted 04-28-2012 at 09:37 AM by MsX
Tags coins, edge, ice, time

Day 11's first task also came from the thread:

You've seemed to master the coin holding technique with various body parts. Lets see how well you've mastered it.
Stand in your slut corner for twenty minutes. This time holding a coin with each nipple, your nose, your tongue, and put your arms out to the side and hold a coin with each thumb. Before doing this though, you will put two ice cubes in your ass and will not let any water out during this task. And put your thong in your pussy.

After the twenty minutes if any of the coins dropped it's 20 spanks per cheek for each one that did. If any water leaked out of your ass it's 50 per cheek.

Finally, after this whole thing spend the rest of the hour on all fours naked with an object in your ass and pussy. Don't play with them, just keep them in. Gag yourself with the thong that was in your pussy. And remain stationary on all fours for the remainder of the hour.

Just like the task you blogged about earlier use music or something to keep track of time. When you're on all fours no setting up a clock. You must use music to guess the time. If you were short in either of the tasks you will spank 10 times per cheek for each minute under. If you're over you will edge one for each minute over every day during the week you're not allowed to cum. So better hope you guess right on time. And the music you setup you may not set it to exactly the right amount of time. Set up a bunch of songs that go past how long you need and use them only as a rough estimate.

I replied that I did not do pussy insertions, and was then given permission to change the dare:

Masturbate to an edge first then and sop up all your juices with the thong. I just want you to taste your sluttiness.

I started by bringing myself to an edge. I was already quite horny so it didn't take very long! I wiped the juices with my thong and put it back on to get even wetter as I did the dare. I also inserted two ice cubes into my ass.

I stood in my slut corner for the required twenty minutes with the coins pressed against the wall by my thumbs, nipples, nose and tongue. I think I did fairly well; I only dropped each of the nipple coins once in the twenty minutes. Of course there was also the matter of the water in my ass - it was dripping down my legs by the time I'd finished.

Now I'd measured the time by listening to music, and I'm pleased to report that I was only 30 seconds under. I rounded this up to one minute, meaning that I would get ten spanks per side. So that meant 90 spanks per cheek so far. I gave myself these with a ruler - I had one red ass by the end!

Now it was time for the second part of the task, so I stripped naked and put a plug in my ass, gagging myself with my thong. It was wet and tasted of my slut juices; I was very aroused. I stayed very still in my slut corner for what I estimated to be twenty minutes (the amount of time left). I was feeling very exposed and my face turned as red as my ass quite a few times. Luckily this time I was pretty much spot on with the time - 19 seconds under!

This was an interesting dare, although it did not turn me on as much as some of the others had. I did enjoy being kept on all fours; I felt like an animal and felt quite degraded.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3010 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very good on this task. Shame you let so much drip out though.

The fact that it didn't turn you on as much is a good thing. You're being punished, this is detention. While many things in here do turn you on the purpose is to punish so you learn your lesson.