Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darkblue

Rate this Entry

Barefoot this summer

Posted 06-04-2019 at 02:19 PM by darkblue
Updated 06-11-2019 at 01:47 AM by darkblue

I always loved to walk barefoot, even on rough terrain. My feet, especially the soles seems to have a direct line to my cock. Whenever I walk barefoot outside, I get aroused very nicely. My feet look nice and I have no problem to show them.

My plan this year is, to go outside as often as possible barefoot.

In the house I am always barefoot, all my guests already recognized it. In my garden I work barefoot too, and I love all the sensations I get from that. Although I have to clean my soles before I walk in the house again because of the resin of the conifers in the garden.

Let's see what happens.

June 11th, Tuesday:
Two complete barefoot days! Even outside the house, two days ago I went for a barefoot bicycle ride through a nearby park for an hour. People recognized it, and it felt good. Just a little bit painful on the soles, as the terrain was not completely flat, sometimes hilly, but I managed it. Yesterday an hour of barefoot ping pong in the garden, on stones. I'd like to try three days, but it's raining, and I have to go to the supermarket today, not likely, that I'm brave enough to do it barefoot.
Posted in This & That
Views 1074 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments