Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

An Irish Adventure

Posted 08-30-2017 at 04:54 PM by lola.fox

James and I recently just returned from a lovely trip to Ireland. We had packed our itinerary full of sightseeing across several different cities, which was a lot of fun, but unfortunately left us with little time for kink. Thankfully we did get to squeeze a couple full on sessions in, as well as lots of solid kinky sex. During one of these sessions, we decided to let me have a go at my sadistic side to see how I’d like it. We’ve very lightly dabbled in switching before, both in person and online, mainly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports
Old

Trying diapers

Posted 08-16-2016 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:14 PM by CSasha

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a package of adult diapers. Out of curiosity. Trying them out I discovered it hadn't been the best choice to go for the cheapest. I got plenty of them, but they didn't fit as tight as I had expected and would have needed to feel safe, just based on the setup of the closing stripes and the area they sticked with.

Today -probably also due to my raging horniness with my cock being in chastity for a few days constantly for the first time- I gave it a second...
Oracle