Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.

Jaro's Visit to Canada: Sex Club Shenanigans

Posted 08-12-2019 at 01:04 PM by Butterfly

**Jaro and I wrote this blog together. My part is written in purple. **

Day 3 of our trip was set aside for Jaro to meet my kinky friends. We had planned to meet a friend of mine: A, to help us with putting Jaro into a hogtie. Afterwards, there was a kinky campfire at my house where he could meet some more of my kinky friends, as well as my new play partner/dom.

Unfortunately, A was not feeling in a very top headspace, so that changed the plans a little bit.

Miss Butterfly and I met A at a kink club where Miss would also be celebrating her kinky birthday. Although A wasn’t feeling like doing a hogtie, she did teach Miss Butterfly a few knots and also tied my arms behind me in a dragon fly tie. Just this tie by itself didn’t do so much for me, but it was very strict so I can see how this is an excellent way to tie the arms as part of a full body bondage.

After this we explored the place, which had lots of fun kinky equipment. Through the dark red light we could see spanking benches, swings, a huge dildo attached to a drill, an electric prod that looked like it was designed for cattle, sybians, a glory hole and, of course, a St. Andrew’s cross.

Although this was the space we had rented for my birthday party, this was my first time seeing it as well. It was very interesting to explore, and it gave me lots of ideas for my upcoming party.

After a bit of a debate on what we wanted to do, we decided to give the cross a try.

Miss Butterfly had me strip naked and then she strapped me to the cross using ankle and wrist cuffs. This was when she started to tickle torture me which until then I had no idea I would “love” so much. It made me squirm and scream and try to jump out of the way. The cross did give me a lot of slack to jump. I figured if she really wanted to tickle torture me I should be tied much tighter.

And then, after looking around for more ways to torture me, Miss Butterfly came back with a huge electrical probe. It looked like it was designed for cattle, not worms, and it scared the shit out of me when she moved it ever closer to my shivering body.

I thought she was just teasing but then she touched me with it! While it was just a short shock, it was unexpected and strong enough to make me jump and scream!

To be completely honest, I was only intending to scare him with the electric prod, but I didn’t realize that it was still charged and when I touched his thigh with it, it shocked him. It made me laugh so hard to hear him scream. I loved it!

The club had many implements all over the walls that we were allowed to use. I decided this was the perfect opportunity to try out some heavier duty nipple clamps. I grabbed a lovely pair of clovers and attached them to Jaro’s nipples. I pulled on them and showed him that they weren’t going to fall off, no matter how hard I pulled.

She then further tortured me by using her electric wand on me. All across my body, increasing the intensity. I tried to avoid it, but there was only so much I could move in the cross. Each time the wand touched me it was a short but intense sting, a bit like nettles, not too painful but really intense. This was my first experience with electrical play but I loved it!

Little did I know it would only get worse later during my visit...

My poor little worm is a screamer! He jumped and screamed like a little girl quite a few times, and it just made me giggle and get even more turned on to see him suffer for me.

When she began to move the wand between my legs, touching my inner thighs and going up, I became really scared! She had me stand on tip toes and saying “you better hold this position or else it will hit your balls”.

I did hold it… but Miss is evil and at one point she did hit my balls and I almost HIT THE CEILING as I let out a scream. Damn that was intense!

She also hit me a few times, albeit not very hard, with my new paddle that said “owned worm” and with some of the heavy metal paddles that were in the room. Thankfully she didn’t hit very hard with them because they were heavy and scary as well. I bet some extremely hard spanks could be delivered with those, but I’m not sure if I’m THAT much of a masochist. Although Miss Butterfly IS that much of a Sadist. Really, she is!

We were running short on time, so unfortunately the session had to end much earlier than either of us wanted. There were so many other things that I would have loved to try with such a willing victim, but this was a great first play time I think.

At the end of the session I had to clean the wand and floor from my dripping pre-cum. This session was way too short, I enjoyed it so much! It was also really fun to see a real dungeon for the first time and ‘electrical play’ was no longer a curiosity but a like!

Afterwards, we sat and watched A get tied up in a ridiculous way. Her laugh is so freaking contagious and I loved watching her be silly. Her rope partner turned her into a weeble. She was tied up in a way that she just kind of rolled around in every which way. It was very fun to watch.

By the time we arrived at home, it was pretty much time for the fire to begin. Despite a little bit of rain, it was a great night.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2042 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    So glad you had such an awesome time!
  2. Old Comment
    So happy to see that you two had such a great time. Sounds absolutely terrific!
  3. Old Comment
    Glad you got to do lots of kinky fun even without the hogtie
  4. Old Comment
    Yay, glad you had a gentle but electrifying introduction to the sex club and got to try some new things.
    Posted 08-12-2019 at 10:12 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  5. Old Comment
    I'm SO happy I'm getting even more spanks here https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371228