Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Jaro's Visit to Canada: Anal Fisting

Posted 08-15-2019 at 01:42 PM by Butterfly
Updated 08-15-2019 at 02:07 PM by Jaro

**Jaro and I wrote this blog together. My part is written in purple. **

This day was possibly the best live play session so far. We were going to try fisting, but I got even more than that.

Mr. Devious was out golfing with some friends, so Jaro and I had the house to ourselves. I knew I had to get some cleaning done but I was feeling very lazy and didn’t want to do very much. Then I remembered that I had a worm slave who could do some cleaning for me AND entertain me at the same time.

I made him put his humbler on which kept his balls pulled tight behind his legs. This also prevented him from standing up completely straight. Before I had him do the dishes, I told him to lift up his shirt so that I could get a good look at the developing marks on his ass. They still weren’t purple enough. So we decided to play a game.

I started by using the wooden paddle on his ass. It didn’t take too long and the poor little worm was begging for a break. So I decided to use my silicone flogger on his balls instead. I continued to hit him, increasing the speed and intensity and told him he could tell me to switch back to hitting his ass at any time.

I felt so humiliated and exposed standing in this position and I loved that Miss was now also daring to spank my balls harder. The spanks were painful enough that indeed I had to continue to ask to switch between ass and balls. It was a nasty predicament, trying to last as long as I could before asking to switch to the other evil part.

The poor thing was getting so turned on by this predicament that I had to put a towel on the floor so that he didn’t drip all over.

When I was finally done, I “massaged” his bruises a bit more, making sure to really dig in, in the hopes of making them darker. Then I ordered my worm to do the dishes before removing his humbler.

After I completed the dishes, Miss Butterfly ordered me to clean my ass real good and then come into her room. I was ordered to strip naked and lie, doggy style with my ass up high on her bed. This way she had full access to my ass and she began working it with some of her largest anal toys. Some were quite a bit larger and longer than what I had myself… but her hands were not too small either, so I guess it was needed.

I loved how she inserted the toys and that they all actually went all the way in, except for the longest one which didn’t quite go all the way. But what I loved even more was the humiliating position I was in.. the fact that she was working my ass and…. That she was also teasing me with her fingers and nails across my body.

But also she spanked my ass - which she said she would be doing every day now - in between the anal action. Sometimes so hard that I moved away in fear.

I can’t imagine why, but my little worm kept jumping further up the bed to get away from me. So to keep him in place, I decided to tie a rope rope around his balls. It wasn’t too tight, but tight enough that he could feel it. The real devious part came into play when I used the loose end of the rope to tie his balls to the handle of our dresser. Anytime he tried to go forward, it would pull on his balls.

She continued to spank me and work my ass, now with her fingers. She actually managed to get all her fingers inside me, including her thumb.
I felt so stretched and full when she did this. The first fingers going inside felt really good and made me more dripping and horny, after that it felt more stretchy and hurting a bit but I still loved it.

It also felt really humiliating and degrading to have her work my ass like that in person. Miss BUTTERFLY’S HAND WAS IN MY ASS! That’s just so insane!

I started with one finger which slid in very easily. Two fingers was pretty easy as well. However, sliding the third finger in, was a bit of a stretch. I worked it in and out for a little bit and then slid my little pinky finger. I went back and forth between holding my fingers closer together in almost a cone shape, and spreading them out so they were in a line. I also would wiggle my fingers inside him and stroked his perineum with my thumb.

I absolutely loved that feeling!

I managed to get the tip of my thumb in next, but I could tell there just wasn’t enough stretch for my hand to slide in past my knuckles. I did one handedly take some photos, which I believe Jaro is posting on kink talk for those who want to see.

Me getting (almost) fisted:
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...my-kink.19442/

In between all of the ass fucking, Miss was stroking me. She was stroking my penis and teasing my balls and I got sooo turned on! I warned her that I would cum soon and when I did she would stop….

Except for the final time. She continued to stroke me when I was almost there and then…. I orgasmed. I orgasmed for the first time due to direct action from Miss Butterfly and I loved it so much!!

But after I came she continued stroking me. She continued to stroke my so sensitive penis and it was so evil and torturous. I know she wanted to do post-orgasm torture and now she was! My word this session was intense! While she didn’t quite get her fist all the way in I still loved every single bit of this!

Oh one more thing … my absolute favorite part of the day! At one point as I was torturing Jaro, he yelled out to me that I was a sadist and that I am mean. I started to pout and told him that nobody ever believed me and that I needed to be meaner. He screamed that he promised he would tell them that I was mean. It really made me giggle. Muahahahaha!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2002 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow, that sound slike you both had a lot of fun!
  2. Old Comment
    ^--- Agreed. Glad to hear that the trip is going so very well! Please, do continue to keep us posted!
  3. Old Comment
    So totally worth the trouble of the trip, isn't it, Jaro. Happy for you that you united so well *pun intended*

Can't wait for Jaro's deepthroat humiliation.
  4. Old Comment
    I am living for these reports!
  5. Old Comment
    This is seriously hot stuff! Thank you BOTH! so much for sharing!

However.

I believe I speak for many, many gDareans when I say that we expect the climax of Jaro's Canadian adventure to include both a proper humiliating blowjob (swallowing!) and a bumfuck (with cum!).

(Ok, maybe it's just me. But still...)

It might also be quite... interesting... to hear what it sounds like when a worm does the "there she blows!"- thing.

(But, again, maybe it's just me.)

Dang. It's just me, isn't it?
  6. Old Comment
    yay for all the kinky fun!