Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 10 votes, 3.40 average.

Here Comes a Worm

Posted 07-31-2019 at 02:05 PM by Butterfly

In less than 24 hours, a little worm will be travelling across the world to visit me!

Jaro and I met, right here on getDare, 3.5 years ago. I can’t believe it has been that long already. Our D/s relationship has changed many times over the span of three years. We have gone from very relaxed D/s to very strict M/s and even almost an entire year of consensual blackmail.

We have both learned so much about each other, our kinks, bdsm, and ourselves. We have shared laughter, tears and over 1200 days of conversations.

And finally, FINALLY! I get to meet my little pet in person.

I have so many evil ideas for him. Starting with him travelling with his chastity cage and butt plug in his carry on luggage. Even if security doesn’t stop him, he is going to be a squirmy mess going through the airport. He also is not allowed to pee the last two hours of the flight.

When he arrives, he will have specific instructions to complete before he comes to see me. I will be standing at baggage with a sign that says “Worm”, ready to greet him with a big hug. He will also present the key to his chastity cage to me. Relinquishing his sexual freedom for the next two weeks.

I haven’t decided yet if he will get an orgasm at all while in Canada, or if we will continue his 100 days of denial. It almost seems a waste to give up such a wonderful record just for a small little inconsequential orgasm.

Although I guess the idea of having his ass fucked by my Dom, drinking the pee of all my friends, being fisted, beat until he is bruised, eating spaghetti naked off the floor in front of my friends and attending his first play party where he will be wearing a sign which says “free blow jobs” has him a little excited.

I know it sounds like every second of our visit is planned, but it really isn’t. I have just been throwing around my ideas. There will be plenty of surprises for my little worm. Lots of excitement; both vanilla and kinky.

Most of all, I am excited to meet one of my closest friends. I am ready to give him a huge hug, kiss on the cheek and then make his life a living hell for the next two weeks *giggle*

If you want to keep updated, please consider subscribing to my kink blog as I may not post all updates here: kinkywonderland.net
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2432 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow! It's finally happening! It is going to be such a wonderful time for you two. I hope you have an absolute BLAST!!! So happy for you both!
  2. Old Comment
    oooo it's finally going to happen! I know how excited you have been about this, can't wait to hear about it. Hope you both have alot of fun but I vote orgasm for Jaro and a comfy bed!!!!
  3. Old Comment
    have all the fun finally meeting is always a great thing.
  4. Old Comment
    Drinking people's piss, having my ass fucked.....!?
    What the hell am I getting myself into!?
    Who agreed to this!?!?!

I really did not think this through..... why does my list include so few limits!?!?!

I can't wait to meet you Miss. I can't believe it is going to be so soon now!
  5. Old Comment
    Have a blast!!!
  6. Old Comment
    Be brave Jaro! You will survive. Maybe changed, but you will survive.
  7. Old Comment
    Congratulations on taking the next step and meeting face to face,.

It would be nice if he was kneeling before you when you meet, he could pretend to do ulp shoe lace (as far as the rest of the arrivals lounge are concerned) but you would both know that he is kneing on one knee in front of his Domme

Have fun
  8. Old Comment
    Delighted for you both! Good luck, and I hope you all have a fantastic time. Build some depraved memories.
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    Congratulations on taking the next step and meeting face to face,.

It would be nice if he was kneeling before you when you meet, he could pretend to do ulp shoe lace (as far as the rest of the arrivals lounge are concerned) but you would both know that he is kneing on one knee in front of his Domme

Have fun
    Nah, our trip is really focusing on being the meeting of two kinky friends. I had my own instructions for him as my sub as he arrived in Canada. However we greeted each other with a hug, as friends.