Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > andrew_b

Rate this Entry

I'm losing my joy for getDare

Posted 03-28-2019 at 04:31 PM by andrew_b

This might be slowing becoming the end of my time on here

I've enjoyed meeting new people with also expanding my sexual life

Although it has been become a bit of an addiction.

It's not just on here but other sites too.

This doesn't mean I'm dismissing anyone who is still enjoying their time on here but for me, it feels like I need to cut my ties

I've tried before to stop coming but I don't think I was ready to let go then

This time feels different though, it feel more natural

The joy/challenge of coming up with new truths or dares is pretty much gone, particularly the dares.

I'm sure I'll write more truths but my aim is really to get to 10,000 posts and at the time of writing I'm at 9,739. That means 261 more posts

I'll do my best to make these worth while but thought I'd give people a heads up.

Although want to make it clear that I don't want people to tell me that they'll miss me (if they will)

Just let me go, I'm sure this site will still have people who will learn a lot like I've done during my time here

As usual my blog posts are rather lengthy but thank you if you have read this far
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2890 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Totally understand and respect your reasoning. I've had the same thing happen before to me and yeah it was for sure hard leaving this site and others. But, it was necessary and things felt great when I finally got away. (Though, I did return to some sites after awhile but not as hardcore.)

Regardless of if this is a permanent break or a temporary one for you, I just want to thank you for all the contributions you have made to this site over the years! You have 10K posts, which is most certainly impressive but I think the amount of threads you have (2K? 5K?) is even more impressive.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Just let me go, I'm sure this site will still have people who will learn a lot like I've done during my time here
    So, for example what? 10 thousand is quite a lot, maybe you could use the remaining few to look back and reflect, maybe link to some of the more interesting ones, your favorite threads, blogs, etc?
  3. Old Comment
    I enjoyed reading and sometimes responding to your truths treads :P
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NoMercy View Comment
    So, for example what? 10 thousand is quite a lot, maybe you could use the remaining few to look back and reflect, maybe link to some of the more interesting ones, your favorite threads, blogs, etc?
    That's true, would be a good idea

Maybe I could highlight what have been the most popular threads