Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Forever exploring with Lola.Fox

A list of fun experiences, play sessions and kinky thoughts that I have with my beautiful girlfriend, Lola.
Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

Whored out for amusement part 2 (2/2)

Posted 10-11-2020 at 08:55 AM by Rascal.
Updated 10-12-2020 at 03:43 AM by Rascal.

If you are enjoying my blog posts, please rate and comment so I know to keep writing them! This is a follow on from my last blog post so check that out first if you haven't seen it yet!

So... there I was covered from head to panties in body writing. On my knees, lipstick on, snapping pictures of my slutty self for my girlfriend and her friend to laugh at whilst being half distracted by other things.

Some of the words they had me write on myself were: Puppy princess, Oink Oink, pretty bitch, desperate whore, inferior, beta bitch, cam whore, good boy, potty training in session, pretty bitch,puppy tease, wet slut, airhead, drippy wet clitty, dumb little baby, loose slut, deny me, piggy whore, fucktoy, desperate cunt, touch me, bottom bitch,brainless, fuckhole, good boy (as a collar around my neck), pathetic set of holes, spread me, pretty in pink.

As you can imagine, Kila and Lola were having a blast coming up with all these names and bouncing ideas of what to have me write. Every time I returned to my phone, I was met with a bunch of new suggestions. Each name more degrading than the last. My cock twitched with each word being branded on my skin, maybe I really am an eager standby whore...

Once the ladies were happy that I had filled up every available space with words, it was time for me to commence with my task. With pink lips and tight panties on, I prepared myself for total humiliation, behaving like a horny bitch it heat whilst my girlfriend distractedly listened on the phone... I grabbed my tail plug, slipped my panties to one side and slowly began to fuck my ass, trying my best to fill my slutty asshole as quickly as possible as I didn’t want to keep Kila and Lola waiting.

Once in position, Lola called me, quickly instructing me to stuff my bone gag in my mouth so I could only bark and whimper. She burst out laughing when she thought I had started humping my pillow, only to realise I was panting so loud because I was such a turned on little slut.

Stage one of my task was to beat my ass for 1 minute, alternating cheeks, whilst humping my pillow. I beat my ass as hard as I could whilst finding a steady rhythm, tail wagging whilst I got into a nice motion. Lola was controlling the stop watch, so I waited for her command whilst letting myself enjoy the rare stimulation... even though it was only a pillow...

After my minute was up, it was time to move on to 1 minute of choking. I wrapped a leather belt around my neck, ensuring that I was nicely gasping for air. My bone tight in my mouth, I faintly heard Lola tell me to calm down as I was fiercely thrusting my hips into my pillow, desperately trying to find as much stimulation as possible. At that moment I didn’t care about anything but the need to show off and stimulate my rock hard cock. The minute passed so quickly, but I was already almost at the edge.

For the next 3 minutes, I was tasked with barking whilst fucking the pillow nice and fast. I took a slight break before this, as Lola had told me the night before she would be extremely disappointed if I came without permission, and the last thing I want to do is let her down or fail a task.

Once I was ready to go, I got back into position, on my knees next to my bed, using my pillow and mattress as a makeshift pussy. I let Lola know I ready for my 3 minutes (at least I tried to with my mouth gagged before typing it to her), and she promptly counted down “3...2...1...GO!”.

Boy, did I fuck that pillow as hard and fast as I could! Making sure to bark as good as I possibly could muster, panting like a bitch in heat, Lola couldn’t contain herself. She was laughing and texting Kila about all the hilarious sounds I was making, but I didn’t care, all I could think about was being a good dog and completing my task for both of them.

The three minutes went so fast and I was left slumped on my floor. A huge boner sticking out of my lace pink panties and a huge wet patch on my pillow. Dignity completely gone. My frustration and humiliation was complete.

I crawled in to bed, tail still flailing behind me, and thanked Lola and Kila for taking the time out their busy days to use me. I appreciate such fine women don’t need to entertain such a needy slut, so I always make sure I thank them for all their effort.

I spent the next hour in bed, mostly on the phone to Lola talking about normal life and just coming down from my session. It took a while for me to get back into a normal-ish headspace since I was used so perfectly.

Before long I was back to being a horny mess clambering for attention. Just an Eager Standby Whore.

Views 2708 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Bravo horny little eager standby whore I am so bummed I didn't get to hear but this is a great report! I loved hearing from Lola how much you were panting and whimpering, those sounds are so fun.

Until next time.
  2. Old Comment
    I’m so glad you had fun Kila! I know I sure did. Lola made sure to tell me all the messages she was sending you as I humped my pillow... only helped to increase the wet patch...
  3. Old Comment
    That was worth the wait! Good post Rascal!
  4. Old Comment
    @HappilySissy - Glad you liked it!