Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Self Humiliation/Degradation

This blog will be about humiliation degradation and exposing myself for the GD community.
Im asking - begging for your comments please.
Thank you very much.
Rate this Entry

I am a slutty whore slave only

Posted 12-30-2017 at 12:06 PM by sandimandi

My master is a very understanding man, he fully accepts my hard times when I am not able to offer him my whole body to use and abuse it. Now he knows about my period time and he is letting to feel his care about me. Im at home alone and Im watching the video clip what he choosed for me to see. I have to train the blow job because Im not enough good in it. I am like a good girl watching it and having the big dildo in my hand and just trying the same scenes as the girl there in the clip. Im licking this dildo and gagging on it and Im begging for my master´s cock. Master fuck my mouth as the fuck hole what is ready for you. Fuck that slutty whore and cum all over this slut´s face. Make my face dirty with split and drool ....Im repeating it over and over when my eyes find something on the table ..... there is a little packet and only slightly covered with papers ...I think master wanted to hide it from me and now ..I found it .
Im a very curiouse girl so instantly I opened it and what I found there it made me laughing now. One little small vib egg ...so amazing ..I wanted it so much and my master bought it for me. It is his suprise for me. I am so excited and horny I will put it on , I will try it now , only little , only short , only now and than i will clean it and put it back nobody will know it, Im alone and master is supposed to come home later so I will try it and than ..I am a good girl. My panties are away and my hands in my pussy . Im clean already and wanted to inform master when he will be at home so with a fast motion I put the egg into my pussy. It fits very well there, than I put the vibe high and opened my legs wide I wanted to enjoy the exciting feeling more. My fingers were on my nipples and my eyes closed and I could heard myself as OOAH AHH aahhHH goooddd ......
I did not hear the door. Master stood over me as I opened my eyes. His shoe was between my legs on my pussy. He was rubbing my pussy as he talked to me with his mean voice now. My face is in fire and I want to escape from this situation unfortunatly the egg is still working in my pussy and I can not hide it ..... Master knows everything and he is dissapointed with me now.
I dont like to be spanked as a little girl on his legs. My legs are knocking but his armas are stronger and his slaps on my bare ass are more painfull so better is not to try avoid only taking my punishment. He bent me over his legs and spanks my ass with his hand. My tits are pressed under y waight and I can feel his hard cock as Im on my belly. After few minits master „helped“ me stand up. He used my nipples for it. Im in very unconfort position now as my body is hanging on my nipples and he is refering about my all mistakes. Im hearing but I dont care what is he saying, I found his knee and my pussy is feeling good as Im rubbing my pussy to his knee.. OOOHHH WHORE you are fucking my leg !!! you are a naughty slut slave!
I cannot help my pussy is wet and I want to be fucked... Im begging master, please fuck me please master make me your fuck toy, Im all yours, every my holes are yours pls master.
Hmm really? Every your holes? Hmm we have to make it sure , you are talking true slut...
You pick up one red marker and came to me as Im still on my knees. You draving big cyrcles around my ass hole and pussy and mouth , you put some arrows like to show the direction it is the fuck hole for using them.
When master was ready with drawing he used my mouth as first and than came all over my face. On my forehead he made little dry place with my hair and wrote there „ SLUT FOR FREE USING“ and put me out from his house to the dark outside.....
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments