Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 30 votes, 2.10 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Sex Club /5 (republished)

Posted 10-15-2019 at 04:19 AM by SilverBlue
Updated 04-11-2024 at 03:03 PM by SilverBlue

Continues on from Part 4
When we were back at their place, they helped me in. I felt dirty, used and unclean. I’d sweated and I had the smell of sex on me. Miss K said she’d get some ice in a bag for me. I wanted a shower and Mr H supported me while we ran a shower together, he towelled me down and carried me naked to the spare room. It looked familiar to me now. Miss K came in with some ointment and an icepack. She’d ushered Mr H away and said we should talk.

I thought I’d get some sympathy, but instead she gave me a lecture. “You’re a very naďve young girl. Couples go into that club to mix and mingle, we find new partners to join us, couples/swingers, we go there because we’re exploring with other partners without cheating. The singles, especially the single men, they're only let in on certain nights. Men like them, they only see naďve girls like you as hundred dollar whores. They've paid $100 to get in, usually they end up joining a couple. But then there you go, flashing your c*nt in the air like a bitch on heat...”
I flinched back at her language (she was always well-spoken, even though she’d use language during sex, hearing those words in this context was jarring).
“Sorry,” she continued her lecture “what I meant to say is a young girl like you, getting in that swing,… you were like a flower attracting a swarm of bees. And the single men that come to these clubs, they find a young single girl like you to fuck, they'll take advantage of you given half the chance.”
I nodded, sulking at my pain, my pussy still slowly throbbing too…She combed my damp hair with her fingers.

“Look sweetie, I’m just looking out for you, if you go back, you don’t have anything to prove. Look for couples to join in with, I heard about your performance on the sybian and then the sex swing too? You’re lucky you had people looking out for you.”
I had my head down, feeling sorry for myself. She lifted my chin up and we looked into each other’s eyes, she pouted at me.
“Naďve little slut.” She took my collar off and massaged some arnica ointment into my ankle, then in long strokes up my calf and down around my toes.
Mr H knocked and stepped in with some pillows to raise my foot while I slept.

I struggled to sleep that night (and for weeks afterwards), just the guilt of all those people watching me getting off on that sybian. I was exhausted, and I did eventually fall asleep, but it felt like it was hours later. Flashbacks of those guys fucking me on the swing, uuuh I was getting wet just thinking about it again. My mind was hyper-active with all these thoughts swirling around in my head, and some clarity coming back to me. That sybian felt amazing, oh my gosh yes. But then, the over-weight guy ugh, he wasn’t nice to look at, carrying me to the swing, damn they knew what they were doing, I was manipulated, was it better not to see the faces of those who fucked me, maybe that’s why I wanted the blindfold? How many guys had fucked me, which ones were they? Why did I let them restrain me, maybe I am naďve. Stupid girl, stupid, stupid! Damn blindfold, who fucked me? maybe Miss K or Mr H knew? I’d have to remember to ask them in the morning…oww my ankle… I finally drifted off to sleep.They did fill me in on the details I missed, from what they witnessed.

“Last I remember, you were on that sybian, you looked hot too, saw you squirm and your abs contorting, it looked like good fun haha” Mr H chuckled, recounting what he’d seen the night before. Neither of them could tell me how many times I was fucked or by who, but they did recognise the older couple.

“Did you enjoy being the centre of attention last night?” he asked.
I answered him with a nod.
“I reckon there is a dirty slut deep down inside you, you let her show last night, I would have loved to have gotten the chance to plough my cock into you in that swing last night, smash that little pink pussy of yours.”
I gave him a sideways glance, “well you are a bit of a beast” I told him, smiling “maybe too much for me”.
“Don’t let her put you off, she can be protective of who she considers ‘her responsibility’… you were great last night.” he said in a lowered voice.
I appreciated them helping me out and bringing me along, even if I kinda regret it in hindsight...

Although my ankle still hurt, I decided I was ok to drive home (my car is an auto so I can manage with one foot).

Wednesday: Variety is the spice of life 3.0 – Give 7 guys bj's, fuck 7 more guys, and either eat out 7 girls or have 7 guys fuck your ass. 7+7+7 = 21?
At this point, I wish I’d given the guys better aliases so that when refer to them again, you'll know who I mean. Maybe I will, if I get the time, I do keep in contact with some of the guys involved in my earlier tasks. I tried to resume the challenges, I know the dare isn’t specific in stating that the guys I fuck aren’t the guys I suck, or who fuck me anally. You also know that during a sex hook-up, you can do all three of those activities, so splitting them between several people seems unnecessary to me. I know the challenge to fuck 10 guys took a long time to complete too. I wondered if I could deduct the number of guys who fucked me at the club from this total, as the dare was to spend a night naked in a club, not get fucked in a club.

Views 1240 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think the guys at the bdsm club count. It's only fair!
  2. Old Comment
    How can you deduct the guys at the club if you don't know how many there were in the end?
  3. Old Comment
    Lovely report, especially those after-care details. That couple is lovely. You should get together with them more often, if you ask me.

And you are lovely! Besides being the little, naughty slut we love to read about here.

I think the guys from the club should count, too. Definitely! Go a bit easier on yourself. You are not forbidden to fuck more than the dare dares you, too, right?
  4. Old Comment
    thanks, i was hoping you would let me count them towards this next dares' total.

BB: i have a minimum number at least, so they were going to be counted, but your right, i can't (and won't) be counting people i don't know, or multiple fucks from the same person.
  5. Old Comment
    Well in that case then I agree with the others that you should be allowed to count them
  6. Old Comment
    Thanks for adding part 5!
  7. Old Comment
    You're welcome SilverSwitch.