Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
True personal events Some things that happened to me. This time for sure real, no fantasy details added.
Old

Dare contribution

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-11-2016 at 05:40 AM by CSasha

Over two weeks ago, somebody asked me to write a letter for a certain Dare she was going to perform. She didn't want to read it herself, just let her friend print it out and delete it.

I did wrote this letter. For the sake of spoiler avoidance, this is a two weeks delayed publishing of it, with names taken out.

"Hello young stud,

our little girl has been dared, and you are the benefitor as much as you like. Congratulations.

To all
Oracle
Old

Hook up

Posted 08-18-2016 at 05:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:13 PM by CSasha

So I have finally made a craigslist ad to be fucked as a CrossDresser. It wasn't that difficult, especially since due to my PM dares, Likes/Dislikes list and some interaction with getDare users, I knew what I wanted and was assured that I wanted it, and under which conditions. So I stated conditions for my own sake. I had started making pics a couple of days before, an act I am still not sure about where to sort it in. My first happy surprise was, that I got guys replying to it, not a natural for me....
Oracle
Old

Trying diapers

Posted 08-16-2016 at 01:57 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:14 PM by CSasha

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a package of adult diapers. Out of curiosity. Trying them out I discovered it hadn't been the best choice to go for the cheapest. I got plenty of them, but they didn't fit as tight as I had expected and would have needed to feel safe, just based on the setup of the closing stripes and the area they sticked with.

Today -probably also due to my raging horniness with my cock being in chastity for a few days constantly for the first time- I gave it a second...
Oracle