Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Congratulations Jaro!

Posted 10-08-2018 at 08:27 PM by Sain

Jaro has been elected King of getDare! I would like to officially congratulate Jaro on his well deserved victory.

There is one moment that defines the election for me. Wolf82 asked this in the election thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Candidates:

As we prepare for the polls to open on Monday, is there a final thought you want to say -- especially for those who remain undecided and may use your last thought to select who gets their vote?
I thought Jaro's response was so perfect...
GetDare's Green Knight
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.00 average.

Fairness...

Posted 10-08-2018 at 06:09 PM by Bloxo
Updated 10-08-2018 at 07:16 PM by Bloxo

I remember once having a bit of a debate with a colleague at work (be careful when expressing personal opinions on sensitive subjects!)...this debate ended with him telling me that I see things as black and white...
This made me think a lot about how I perceive the world and what goes on in it, I started to try and look deeper than headlines, listen to more sides of any story and prove a better judge of what I should be thinking...
This made life a lot more complicated I will admit, but...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 4.68 average.

24 10 Hunters Full Moon

Posted 10-08-2018 at 04:25 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-12-2018 at 02:46 PM by jane@

Be Afraid of the Hunters moon full on 24th October 2018 .
My knife is sharp - I can feel its sharpness in my hot wet and sticky sheath, I am coming into heat for the full Hunters moon
Or is it his knife I feel, his hand on the dagger. I push my sex against the serrated blade as it penetrates deep within me. Am I hiding it there between my legs or is it a trick and my undoing.
Blood seeps out I taste it and my change starts -- in a week or so it will be complete then with fangs and
Posted in werewolf