Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Alexis' Humiliating Task

Posted 02-01-2015 at 12:21 PM by Komodo Jones

Hello everyone, happy February, and if you follow/watch it happy Superbowl Sunday! So, Alexis will be writing a blog sometime later this week, but for now I'm going to do something that I hope a lot of you enjoy. If you remember, reading one of her entries, Alexis' assignment for the month of January was to hand write a humiliating or degrading statement about herself, every day and if doable say it out loud. She didn't have to shout it from the rooftops but she did have to say it above a whisper. And I did allow her to skip some days and she probably won't get punished for that as I allowed her to do that. However, hand-writing the tasks is only the first part of the task...

For the second part of the task, I will need help from you: the lovely people of the getdare community. The instructions are pretty simple and will be at the bottom of this blog entry but before I tell you what I want you to do. I will be writing down the statements that Alexis wrote down, in no particular order, so you can see how much she is willing to degrade and humiliate herself. And before you ask, I like to think of myself as a kind Master, and I have asked for her permission to post these, and she has given me the ok. So I hope you enjoy and be sure to read the instructions at the bottom.

1. I am a sleeping beauty awakening to a new world and life.

2. I'd rather be a cheerleader in a short skirt than a football player.

3. I am no longer a man. I even have to sit to pee and wipe clean afterward!

4. I will beg to lick Master's ass hole.

5. I want everybody to laugh at how pathetic I am.

6. I wish I had massive tits to attract attention from hot guys!

7. I'm a boy-crazy tart!

8. I am Master KJ's cock-craving whore!

9. Only fear for my safety stops me from being a regular glory-hole cock sucker.

10. I am Master KJ's sissy bitch in heat!

11. I am Master's anal princess!

12. My lips are pillows for cocks...penis pillows!

13. I will fluff Lady Shiloh's new boy so he can fuck her properly.

14. I will lick his balls and ass as he pounds my wife.

15. I hope to feel Master's cock sliding between my ass cheeks.

16. I am more of a slut than a whore...I'd pay for Master's cock in me!

17. I want Master to have a picture of my lipstick stained face with his cum dripping down my chin.

18. I want to remove Master's pants and underwear using only my mouth.

19. I want to be forced to perform to turn guys on!

20. I fantasize of finding slutty degrading pictures of me online.

21. I fantasize about taking hormones to plump my ass and breasts.

22. I want to see my lipstick rings on Master's cock!

23. I want to feel Master slap my ass as he slides his cock into my hole.

24. I want to feel Master's cum seeping out of my ass and running down my thighs.

25. I want to be placed in stocks in a short skirt, high heels and slutty makeup for guys to take advantage of me.

26. I'd love to be chained in a bar restroom for patrons (male and female) to use and abuse.

27. I want Master to train me to cum only from anal penetration then lock me up in chastity where my tiny dick belongs.

Now as you can see my sissy slut is more than willing to degrade herself and come up with some pretty interesting situations and desires and I may act on some of these some day. And I will say that every one of these statements...she did say out loud.

Now here's what I need you to do in order for this task to work. All I need you to do is read over the statements and pick your favorite. Then write down the number of the statement, or the statement itself, you liked the most in the comments or send me a pm. And if you can't pick a favorite, pick more than one but no more than three. Now you may be wondering what are the consequences of what you're voting towards, and that is an understandable question. If you want to know the details of the task you can pm me and ask me that question before you decide to vote or not...unless your name is Alexis Emily Rune. Sorry Lexi, but I know you love to be kept in the dark anyway.

Even though I didn't think this through all the way, I will probably close the voting for this blog on the last day of February. And also if you want to leave some degrading comments for Alexis to read, I think she'd enjoy that too, even though this here is probably humiliation enough.

Also as a disclaimer for my own defense, even though I am humiliating Alexis like this, don't think that she doesn't matter to me. I am taking good care of her and making sure that she's alright and she can back me on that. As I said I like to think that I'm a good and kind Master.

But yeah that's it for this blog entry and look out for her next entry coming out some time this week. Until next time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3001 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I guess I'll be the first to comment on this, and I hope I'm not the last otherwise this task is not going to work. I find this difficult because as Alexis' Master some of these statements are related to the experiences I've had with her so there are a lot of good statements to choose from. Like statement #4, that came up with a very interesting conversation and we used it a little bit and I'd like to think we had fun with that. However, I am going to pick three different ones. First off #11. I have never called Alexis my anal princess but it's cute and whimsical in a way, and it makes me happy that I now have a new nickname for her. #18, the act of stripping someone, especially below the waist with just the use of your mouth has always been something that has fascinated me whether I was the one receiving or the one doing, so that one turned me on. And finally, #23. Although difficult to talk about I really enjoy spanking both giving and receiving, and the fact that it also entails me penetrating Alexis, just makes it interesting and enjoyable.
  2. Old Comment
    I'd have to say my favorite is 22. It short and to the point and yet encompasses a couple of different ideas. Her wearing lipstick to please you, her sucking your cock, and leaving tangible evidence thereof. Kind of a oot in that little statement.

And for the record, I don't question how you care for Alexis, and take care of her. I think it takes a strong, caring Dom to realize what his sub might want and be able to follow through with it, and from what I've seen, Alexis is longing to be humiliated. So, Kudos to yu good Sir
  3. Old Comment
    I like number 25.
  4. Old Comment
    There is a kind of desperate horniness, or horny desperation - a feeling that nothing is enough - that I recognize in at least two of the sentences. The body is begging for something, the mind is begging for something, and when that something is put into words and images it comes out in a wonderful theatricality. I recognize that in numbers 14 and 25. (Been there myself...) A sluttier, more humiliating begging I can't imagine. The visuals!
  5. Old Comment
    It was a choice between 25 and 27 I think for me. I think I will go for 27 but in a way those two could be done at once.
  6. Old Comment
    I will preface this by saying I'm not into degradation. That will explain my choices. 1 & 7
  7. Old Comment
    17. I want Master to have a picture of my lipstick stained face with his cum dripping down my chin.
    22. I want to see my lipstick rings on Master's cock!

These are my favourites for similar reasons! To begin, I'm a fan of oral, and the images that these two statements evoke are wonderfully sexy. They really depict how devoted Alexis is to you, enough to leave proof in the form of lipstick or photos. Ahh, the trust is lovely!
  8. Old Comment
    I'm so torn between 17 and 27!
  9. Old Comment
    #17 & #25 seems nice
  10. Old Comment
    No one else has voted for this one, but #12. Penis pillows sound super adorable.