Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Roadtrip Day 4 - outdoor squat and piss

Posted 11-12-2020 at 10:22 PM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 11-13-2020 at 10:25 PM by MsX

Today started with a shameful piss. I was in the squatting whore position on the toilet and couldn't help but sprinkle a bit of piss on the floor. My orders from RST were to press my face into this and say "I am a dirty filth pig" while rubbing the piss into my skin. I was allowed a 2-minute shower to clean myself.

I woke up covered in writing from last night and the shame made me cringe.

Today I am dressed in piggy clothing for breakfast and am not wearing any...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Roadtrip Day 3 - eating from a trough

Posted 11-12-2020 at 08:47 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)
Updated 11-13-2020 at 05:00 AM by MsX

Today was a travel day.

My first piss of the day was squatting over the tub as instructed. I cleaned myself with cold water and then moved along to breakfast.

I spent a good portion of the day doing such mundane tasks as driving and buying groceries.

Today I wore a black dress with easy udder access and a white bra, no panties. I drove with my udders out again to reinforce my pig status.

I am on a farm tonight, listening to the sheep in the...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

The gag conundrum

Posted 11-12-2020 at 01:57 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-12-2020 at 02:06 AM by Butterfly

My biggest kink is control. As a sub, the thought of losing control is freaking hot! Bondage is a great way to take control. The feeling of being helpless - not able to move, move closer to the pleasure or away from the pain. Being blindfolded so you can't see what is coming, focusing on the sensations you are experiencing. Gags add just another layer to that. You are taking away my voice. My ability to talk, object, express myself. You are muting me. And the thought of which makes my clit tingle! ...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized