Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

No one will read (but sure why not)

Posted 03-29-2021 at 04:20 PM by andrew_b

I'll just start by saying that I use this blog and to an extent this site to expel a lot of frustrations with the modern world

I write this knowing that there is a strong possibility that no one will read it. It's why this is a good space to show what I think

Everyone has an opinion these days but mine isn't righteous. Don't believe me?

This site has done a lot for me, not so much in recent years but a good decade ago. It helped me learn, I'm glad that the...
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Edge & Orgasm Log

Posted 03-29-2021 at 06:10 AM by FTMRandom
Updated 01-09-2024 at 12:47 AM by FTMRandom

Edges

Orgasms

Date format: D/M/Y
Posted in Logs
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy Blog: I regret nothing; Office edition.

Posted 03-23-2021 at 09:19 AM by Graceful

You are at you office and going through files. A knock distracts you.
"Come in" you Say and you are surprised to see me peeking through the gap. I walk in and say "Surprise".
"Grace, what are you doing here. I have a meeting in 45 minutes," you scold me.
"But you said we could go for dinner after your office", I pout.
"Yes but this meeting came up urgent and I can't miss it", you reason with me.
I throw by back down...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210323_210429.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	957  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Assassin's Greed

Posted 03-23-2021 at 05:36 AM by lilone

I crawl to you naked and in my collar and cuffs. My toys already bundled next to you on the sofa.Your sat on the sofa and i nuzzle at your leg hoping you understand what i crave from you. You attach the lead to my collar and pull me up for a heated kiss. Stating how im yours. And i am always and forever. You plunge my eyes into darkness and give me the nipple clamps to put on whilst you pinch them. If i didnt already have bad spacial awareness its even worse now! But i manage with your kind help. You...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A many broken thing.. :p

Posted 03-21-2021 at 02:53 PM by lilone

It started with me coming upstairs and giving you a cuddle. Me telling you i wanted you. You, my lord placed my hand on your cock and was already pretty hard. I stroked and stroked hoping i was pleasing you whilst trying to get any pleasure i could from your hand, grinding against it like an eager slut. You circled my clit then stuck your fingers in and i proceeded to hump against them too. I knelt on the bed at your command whilst you finger fucked me and i greedily took your cock in my mouth swirling...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chess Game - Reports 3

Posted 03-17-2021 at 09:09 AM by DaredPaola
Updated 03-20-2021 at 02:03 PM by DaredPaola

51. In the library: remove all of your top clothes and hide them inside a shelf. I'll give you (points remaining x2)(7) books to find in the library and you'll have to find half of them before you can go back and wear your top again. In any case, after you searched for (points remaining +5)(7) books, you can go back at your clothes and wear them back. If a queen(yes) is still on the board, you'll have to take an edge somewhere in the library before wearing them back. If a rook(no) is still on the board,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Send Ponies a Surpise!

Posted 03-15-2021 at 10:22 PM by Ponies
Updated 03-30-2023 at 08:30 PM by Ponies

Hey Everypony!

I have built a new form and some automation into it where you can send me an Amazon link and it will automatically purchase it using my "dares" checking account.

I won't know about the item until it arrives!

Feel free to send anything! Makeup, sex toys, clothing, tools, perfume, earrings, pony plushies, the sky is the limit!

If ordering clothes and need to input size ponies is

Male - xxl
Female...
Silly Little Filly
Posted in Uncategorized