Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > 6u3k

Rate this Entry

Birthday whishes cum true.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:21 PM by 6u3k
Tags anal, cbt, pain, piss, sex

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200819

Well as you know I had one hell of a birthday planned out and if you didn't well follow the above link and get a quick glimpse of what was in store for me.

Starting with the prep dare in post 14 I really sensitized myself, I ended up stopping with 5 minutes left so that was an added 35 minutes. needless to say it was an agonizing start to a blissful day. When Dave (not his real name) showed up he thought it would be a great Idea to go ahead and finish out the rest of this post. We didn't keep track of how many kicks were delivered but damn my nuts were fucking throbbing by the end of it. He got a major rise out of it so before we continued with the other tasks set out for the day he wanted a go at my already abused and tender ass.

After looking through the rest of the post he decided that he would do post #11 before James (once again not his real name) showed up. He modified it slightly though to make it a bit more intense and enjoyable for him. He went ahead and used a latex glove to smear some hot sauce over my balls before taking the blow dryer to them. It actually made me whimper allot quicker then I expected but that didn't stop him. . . The ice water really made me squirm after that.

He didn't really give me a break before attaching the cloths pins to my sac and bending me over. I don't think he could have fit another one on there if he tried. Also he didn't tie them to my toes simply cause he didn't want his fun to be cut short. He paddled my ass for a good while, I could feel the pegs on my swinging nuts with every hit. I was howling by the time he finally stopped. He rolled me over almost instantly and yanked the pegs off. I screamed when he did it. He snickered and started to smack my balls a bit and watch me squirm in my bindings. He said he only did as many as the post said to but I highly doubt he was telling the truth.

He took a little break after that leaving me tied up on the bed, pegs re attached all over my cock this time and my nuts covered in wax as well. I have no idea of how much time had passed, he had decided early on that I shouldn't be allowed to have a concept of time during this day. He Informed me that James would be on his way soon and he wanted to prep me for his arrival by doing post #4. He blindfolded me and tied my balls up and beat them a bit, they were still throbbing and hurting but he wanted to make sure they were extra tender for the new guest. Once he was satisfied he coated my cock with the toothpaste, I could feel that it was on allot thicker then needed but I wasn't really allowed to protest since his cock was soon pushed into my throat.

He slowly fucked my throat for a good while (my jaw was locking up) He must have been texting James cause next thing I know I feel another cock poking at my ass. He had to have left the door unlocked or something and told him to just come in which aggravated me but I wasn't in much of a position to say much. I am assuming they took to doing post #7 upon his arrival cause my ass and mouth were full for what seemed like forever. They didn't use the hot sauce covered condoms till last though (i'm assuming to avoid having to take them on and over when switching from my ass to my face.). Not sure how many loads I had up my ass after that but I could tell they were getting a bit worn out (not to mention the smell of sweaty balls was fairly strong to say the least.) My whimpers and whines where keeping them motivated though. After they were finial finished with their fuck fest they untied me and put me on my hands and knees (tieng my elbows to my knees). This is where they took the idea of securing a bottle of hot sauce over my junk.

As they took their break from (ab)using me they would occasionally take a paddle to my ass so that the bottle would swing around, at some point during this break Dave ended up leaving. I don't know when or why just that when I was finally unblindfolded that it was just me and James.

Since it was finally just us he decided to have a bit of raunchy fun and forced his cock down my throat as he emptied his bladder, it was bitter as fuck and made me gag but I drank down what I could. Once he was done he undid the bottle and put me back on my back. He ended up sitting on my face and forcing me to rim him, taking a paddle to my balls if he ever thought I wasn't doing a good enough job. I never wore my tongue out before that XD

After he was finished having his fun he took one final go at my ass and decided that he wanted a round of kicking my nuts as well. I said the safe word way to quick for him though apparently. What do you expect though they've been through hell! So he gave me a small break and took another round at them. Once I finally got back up on all fours he had me stay there as he lubed up my biggest dildo and started to work it into my ass. He wasn't gentle with it and I soon found out he had lubed it with something hot. I don't think it was icy hot so im assuming it was hotsuace. He kept reapplying it too. My ass was on fire but he threatened that if I were to crawl away or move before he got it fully buried into me that I was going to have to suffer through at least 2 more rounds of ball kicks ontop of him tieng me up and doing it anyways. So I did my best to stay still, letting him ravage my hole with the toy.

Once he was satisfied he left it in all the way and told me to leave it there until he had left. He took his time getting his things together before heading out. I was so greatful to pull it out and give myself an enema to try and rinse my hole out.

I cant even begin to describe the agony I was in so ill describe the pain im in 2 days later. My balls are still tender to the touch and I whimper whenever my package rubs against my pants. My rim is still burning/throbbing slightly and all I can say is Thank you. This was one hellish day but it was so worth it in the end.

and thank you to everyone who helped make this possible by posting.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6361 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks to your friens to for making this possible - I can't for your next birthday... Maybe even celebrate New Year this way too? ;-)
  2. Old Comment
    Ill see what I can do Sir.