Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Dares for mordeth

Posted 12-19-2017 at 03:10 AM by Samantha88

Hey,
I was in the gym with those clothes (http://fashiongum.com/wp-content/upl...or-Women-7.jpg but tighter and no panties). I was beeing looked at more often. I liked it. The sports bra and tight top couldn't stop my breasts from bouncing

I'm used to being naked, but could I please stop crawling around all the time at home?
Edging before using the bathroom is hard, too. I have to plan a bit more, and when I am not at home it's hard. And I am so horny from it!!!

Last time at Uni I was wearing tight yoga pants pulled up, no panties and a loose, nearly seethrough white t-shirt, which made my red bra obvious. Wearing my hair in two pigtails, I didn't let my knees touch during the lecture. It was easy.

Yesterday I went in the basement, got naked and took a vibrator with me in the cubicles/stalls and edged. The light went off quite often and most cubicles were locked, so I edged in front of them. I edged inside 4 and outside 6.

The date: I was wearing a loose top with a lot of cleavage, pushup bra, hair in braids, a skirt, garterbelt and stockings.
It went quite normal. We went to two bars, talked a lot and good, went home alone.

The swimming pool. Yesterday I went to buy marbles (not easy) - put them in a condom (a lot), tied it and pushed it inside my pussy ... slowly, in the end one marble after the other. I was really stuffed. I put on tight panties so it cant fall out, went to the swimming place, into a stall. I masturbated for quite a while... until I edged 7 times... I stuffed a buttplug in my ass, so I was filled to the max now. Put on a bikini (a rather big bottom, so it wont fall out or be easily visible) and went to a bench, then swimming - still horny from the edges and wet!
Swimming like this was weired It was a bit pleasureing but not much ... I thought I would have to do the 5 laps and then use my hands, but actually... After half of it, I slowly edged, i swam faster and faster, and came! I kind of stopped swimming and just moved my feet around. ... that was fun!
I didn't think much about the people around, I think no one noticed it.

Kiss on your cock,
your Slut.
window shopping. When I tried on a few tops I took him with me into the changing cubicle. He saw my tits and touched them. I let him do that for a bit while I tried the tops. I chose one and told him to buy that for me and he might get luckier in the next store. He had a dirty smile, took it, bought it and we left.
Next store, quite busy, we had to wait a bit until we could both sneak into the cubicle. It had a curtain, not covering the feet, so when I went on my knees to open his jeans and suck his cock,... it was pretty obvious (IF someone looked).
I never realised how loud a bj is
So I wanted to hide a bit better, stood up and leaned against a wall, so he could fuck me. I guess last time we had anal sex, because he just shoved it into my ass without saying a word. ... I didn't complain.
The situation was so hot. I was a bit afraid of someone coming in, but that would have been kind of exciting, too ... I wasn't even looking at the curtain. I didn't want to know.
We moved slowly to not make much noises, but when he was about to cum, he hammered me hard and it was way to loud!
I was very aroused, but not about to cum.
Then I changed position and went on my knees again and whispered to him he should cum on my face.
He even moaned when he came! I got his load in my hair, face and chest.
We dressed and I saw the cum in the mirror. It was SO obvious, and if someone was out there close by - s/he would have known exactly what happened in here!
We went out, two people were looking at us. Into the main room and out of the store. I think 5 people saw my face in there, but when I was out, there were SO many people! Shit. I took a few steps, faced a wall and cleaned the cum with my fingers. I licked my fingers clean. I forgot paper towels or anything to clean me - how stupid!
When I thought I was clean I asked him - he said everything is gone. A minute later I saw a mirror and I still had cum in my hair and a little bit on my face. Asshole
We separated and I realised, I forgot to make him buy something from the second store for me. Which practically means, I was his anal whore for less than 20€.

But the day was not over yet.
Late in the evening I dressed in a black low rise g-string (which was the smallest panties I could find) and....
I realised you didn't say anything about a bra. Shit! The dress I was about to wear was exactly this: http://www.outie.co.nz/images/lk/Hig...ress%20Buy.jpg (I have slightly bigger breasts.)
I HAD to wear something under it ...
Then I had a great idea. I have some bodypaint. So I painted my tits black and around my back, so it looked like a bra. It was actually quite good (except for the nipples).
I waited for it to dry and went to a shady bar and sat down. I got a few drinks by guys that were to old or not attractive or creepy. I was afraid that would stay that way, but then a young attractive man started flirting with me. He was really good - talked about my dress, but not in a creepy way like the others. ... well, long story short, he took me home and we had hot sex. (Since you wanted me to go out like this, I assumed I was allowed to?! I didn't cum though, which was quite hard!) He wanted me to take my bra off - only then he realised it
The next morning, my bra halfway gone ... it was the toughest walk of shame i ever had

Yesterday I was at the gym, wearing no underwear, tight and short top and shorts and a buttplug. I was there quite late, so it was empty, but when I finished and changed I had to wait until I was alone. Then I went in the shower and masturbated. Before I could cum I got company, I had to finish showering, get out, be slow and wait for them to leave. Then back into the shower. Shortly before I could cum, people were entering the changing room - not the shower yet - and I kept going. I came, tried to be silent - not completly, and went down on my knees because of shaking.

Thank you for making me cum, Master.

Earlier this morning in a lecture I was wearing the white stockings and a short blue skirt, that didn't cover the top of the stockings.

And you know you can tell me to buy some clothes / lingery / toys if you want to use it on me?! Like a Frontal Exposure Sports Bra or anything. Just not too expensive please.

Thank you and please give me more tasks like these,
your ... whore.
Again I dressed in yoga pants up high to have a cameltoe, and a tshirt i never wore because it's to small (breasts halfway out of the cleavage and not covering the belly). I drove close to the mall in a parking garage and found a empty spot with no cameras. I got naked, got out of the car, hiding on the ground beside it, I edged.
I met him in the mall then, he liked my clothes and told him, I want him to fuck me. But first I need a new sexy sports bra. We were searching for quite some time, he always went into the changing cubicle with me, but all he got was a little warmup with my hand in his pants.
In between sport stores I found a nice dress in a other store. It's for the beach usually. Its a white tube dress, reaching from my breasts to mid thight. I bought a small one, so it's not covering much on both ends and is tight on my skin. ...Well actually he bought it for me The thing about the dress is, that it is thin and nearly seethrough. If it's wet, it's probably totaly seethrough.
I got a lot of stares by the way and I was dripping wet. In a mirror I saw that my yoga pants cameltoe was slightly visible-wet.

In the third store I finally found one. It is actually two cups smaller than I would need, but its really stretchable. So it holds my breasts in place and has a huge cleavage and side-boob.
When I wanted him to buy it for me, he wanted to know what this relationship was. ... I told him I like shopping and if he buys me a little present it makes me horny. ... I had to tell him what I was planning tomorrow (the sex shop thing) to make him buy this one, too.
I dont know the exact prices actually. I think both together were 40 to 60 Euro.

I took him with me to the parking garage and he fucked me from behind while i was leaning on my car hood We had to stop two times because we heared people.
When he was about to cum, I went on my knees finished him with a hj/bj and made him cum on my tits mainly (a bit on my face and tshirt).
I thanked him, got in my car, he left and felt like I was cheating your task. I edged two times in the car, over the yoga pants - it became even wetter - and went out. I thought you want me to walk around to show off that cum proudly. So I turned on music and went away for two random tracks (around 8 minutes). I realised I was beeing stared at even more. When two tracks were over I went back to my car and drove home.
Where I edged even more.
I have 23 now and it is so cruel!!! It takes a lot not to cum. It is getting more difficult every time.
Please, I am begging you, have mercy with your whore and let her cum.

... what if i ... dress only in long knee socks and a jacket ... and go out to find someone to fuck me... in the ass. could i cum from anal only? please i want to cum so bad
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 450 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments