Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Stories Some fictional stories of mine. Maybe they got something to do with the truth. You never know.
Old

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 2

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:32 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:29 AM by CSasha

Part 1

"The active surface also soaks up my personal dampness and gathers it in a reservoir in the balls. Although I also enlarged them, they even grow further once the standard volume is filled up. But the best feature is that the wearer, in this case, I, can spurt this volume through the shaft anytime via a natural physical impulse. I configured the sensors parameters to be triggered by orgasms. First I had my doubts it would work, but the results totally convinced me. We have also...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 1

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:31 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:23 AM by CSasha

My girlfriend is an engineer. I am so proud of her work. Of course in our household any crafts, mechanics or electronics, that's her domain, and woe me if I touch it. She not only loves to solve problems, but she also enjoys to do it her way, making it the best way possible. She is so full of passion for it that I can see the spark in her eyes every time she is on it. When I got friends over, I proudly play with all the different improvements my girlfriend has made on any machines and furniture we have...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Slutkin

Posted 11-03-2016 at 05:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:30 AM by CSasha

By the look in his eyes, I could already tell my master had something special in mind for today when I entered his house. In our recent arguments, I had turned out with the upper hand most often. I was just more literate and didn't care to hold back outside of our play time. It was even more enjoyable when I became aware that it annoyed him so much. Nevertheless, I didn't have any thoughts about the hypnosis files he ordered me to listen daily a couple of weeks ago. I paid close attention to their content,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Yes, Sir! Part 2

Posted 10-17-2016 at 06:09 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-14-2019 at 07:28 AM by CSasha

Part 1

But instead, he walked around her in circles, asking her questions in her ears.
"Would you take the piercings I want you to have? In your belly-button?" Touching her belly.
"Yes, Sir."
"In your nipples? In your tongue? In your septum?" His left hand brushed her right breast.
"Yes, Sir.". Wait, in her inner nose? Like a cow? Wasn't that what she heard about was so painful? And with bigger rings, it looked so humiliating....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Yes, Sir! Part 1

Posted 10-17-2016 at 06:07 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 09:00 AM by CSasha

Finally, she stood behind him, when he opened the lock. Another glance at his smooth, big and capable hands reminded her of the plenty weeks and month since they knew each other. They had spent hours on dates and comfortable private talks about nearly anything. Especially including their sexual preferences. He was an experienced top with a good reputation as a play partner. She had only started to discover her hidden, submissive desires. They were both smart and educated. She was careful and patient...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The show Part 2

Posted 10-10-2016 at 07:16 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:31 PM by CSasha

Part 1

Now let's not forget about the preparation for this one. We only run real live on cams because we cannot take it for the second time for real with the same candidate. Just have to bear with the fact we have to make the best out of it in the first place. Now beware the curtains. Everything is different on a stage.
"Hi, folks! Hello, dear audience today. Are Seats comfortable? Everybody knows where the toilets are? Did you listen to the instructions on your remote controls?...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The show Part 1

Posted 10-10-2016 at 07:13 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-22-2016 at 09:38 AM by CSasha

Hi,

My name is Danny, well, for insiders and friends like you. My employees call me Dan, except for the bunnies like this one I am screwing right here. "Keep your ass up, baby. And face on the floor. Daddy is nearly finished." Grab one yourself anytime you want. That's why we have them.
"Close enough. Stop. Let Daddy cool down. Ah." Excuse me. Though I have quite the stamina, I couldn't screw my bunnies as much as I like if I came every time. Plus I am a better...
Oracle
Posted in Stories