Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Old

Report on a lost bet: 1,000 deepthroats credited to ChubbyShySissy

Posted 03-28-2018 at 05:18 PM by CSasha (I love words)

So ChubbyShySissy, despite or because exactly because desperately gathering huge amounts of deepthroats to do, added by anybody on getDare (click me and add), still wanted me to do some deepthroats. We made a bet with the easy stake from her to expand her thread by three days, which she would have happily done, so she could get even more. Unfortunately for her, I lost the bet and had to do 1,000 deepthroats for her. She could indeed insert half a peeled banana into her ass and keep it in for 24 hours....
Oracle
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

Public PM dare report

Posted 01-27-2017 at 08:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

It's been a while ago that I have been dared to "STRIP, PLUG and GAG. Get down on all fours like this and stay like that, not for 5 minutes, but until you complete at least 1 of your CHORES." and also "to SISSIFY." Before you get the idea to give me new PM dares but also as a background detail, I have been put my PM dares out of order. I have just gathered up so many of them, couldn't do them for a couple of weeks and then didn't complete any due to demanding real life foci.
Oracle
Old

Why I report my PM dares (in private)

Posted 10-04-2016 at 09:57 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-04-2016 at 10:50 AM by CSasha

So far I have completed a couple of my PM dares on request. Right from the start on I have replied at least once I had completed them, and at least that I did it, accompanied with a friendly hello, thank you and good bye, in one or another variation. But more often I have gone quite to a content on a more detailled report. What I wore, when I did it, other circumstances, how I felt or thought, some aftermath details like a sore ass or throat if I was already aware of them.

It has gone...
Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Aftermath of a dare contribution

Posted 09-11-2016 at 05:39 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-19-2016 at 03:45 AM by CSasha

Hello dear readers,

remember the Dare contribution I made? It felt good to do it, to think about the scenario and support friendly fellow human beings to live out their fantasies. But I also had my natural doubts if it all went well, or if someone in control misbehaved or the one in jeopardy would regret it. Since the user with the request hadn't turned online for a couple of days, I put it under the majority of cases where replies just stop, often after the very first exchange.
Oracle