Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

New year 2022

Posted 12-31-2021 at 03:26 PM by Cassandra (I love words)

Happy new year to you all!

Time to have another anual look back and forward.

2021 was ending quite busy. I started in another promise with big amount of tasks. I found an awesome lover and keyholder. Very cuddly and kissy kissy, and I LOVE it and I love him. I had my first laser hair removal in a studio, only for face, hands, and feet, as recommend on consultation, and it already shows effect. I had family constellation therapy again, with a new coach, and she's awesome....
The getDare Oracle
Old

Master's Sissy slave battleship

Posted 12-26-2021 at 06:11 PM by nareth
Updated 03-04-2022 at 03:40 PM by nareth

Master's Sissy slave battleship

This is a game idea that slowly developed over the last year while playing on getdare. Feel free to use and extend it. I would be happy if you provide feedback but thats definitely not a must

Overall rules

Slave and Master play multiple rounds of battleship against each other. The slave starts with 2 ships disadvantage. With each round the disadvantage is reduced by one ship. The game continues untile the slave wins a round....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is me.

Posted 12-20-2021 at 03:14 PM by Yoyo Foxwell

My name is Yoyo Foxwell, but you can call me Yoyo - or bitch, whore, slave, dumbass, sissy, or anything like one of those. The name is also the name of my fursona, who is just as much of a slut as I am (okay, maybe a little more than I am).

If you decide to dare, punish or humiliate me, you'll be working with a 6'4", young white manwhore. I've described myself as lanky before, but I've been gradually gaining weight and losing the right to call my pathetic self that. I have long, wavy...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 16 votes, 4.75 average.

Report: Rainy day being used by Master [2/2]

Posted 12-19-2021 at 08:10 PM by SilverBlue (Fucktoy)
Updated 03-28-2022 at 03:53 AM by SilverBlue

Iím sorry this next part took so long to post. I had started on it, but life got in the way (as it so often does). So, I was on the floor, fingering my pussy closer and closer to an orgasm as Master commanded me to edge. I felt my clit tingling and my pussy get wetter and my pelvic muscles tensing. I had to tell Master I was going to cum and he ordered me to stop right there, I was not permitted to cum.

Master was watching me from my armchair as I was laid out on the floor, on towels
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 12-15-2021 at 08:01 PM by itsappleadam
Updated 06-21-2022 at 08:36 AM by itsappleadam

Dislikes: CBT, exposure, heavy anal, probably anything not listed

Limits: face, illegal, pee/scat, blood, friends/family, public, blackmail, extreme pain, permanent, messy, crossdressing/sissy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I won't ever force you ...

Posted 12-13-2021 at 07:04 AM by Cassandra (I love words)

... for real.

Over the years, I have encountered so many people wanting to be forced to do things. While I want myself to feel forced their expectations come over to be forced for real. That's just not possible. Real non-consensual is illegal and should get the violator in trouble for good reasons.

For whenever it is played, hello sunshine! But that means we need a crystal-clear agreement that it is played. It needs everyone's conscience that what other and I offer to...
The getDare Oracle
Posted in getDare issues
Old

Nice or Naughty - punishment for not fulfilling the given order

Posted 12-02-2021 at 01:01 PM by agolnafu

Dear Reader,

At Nice or Naughty, I received Naughty dare which consisted in:
Naughty = I will post a favorite kinky picture of myself online
I will send the link to the exposed picture as proof anyway to you
Additionally: you can make this worse or even suggest other people to send it to
the make this worse was creating a post with the picture link.

Since I could not accomplished the post to full satisfaction of the winner, so I had to humiliate...
Posted in Uncategorized