Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

ME!

Posted 01-31-2022 at 11:35 PM by SluttySarah

Hi! This is a short introduction to who I am, bsaed off of a conversation I had with SlaveMasterA

Where are you from? What got you into getdare / anal training? Can you also describe what you look like?

I'm from Canada, but I guess my ethnicity is Chinese. Having to convert units all the time is a pain!
As to how I got into GetDare? Well I mean I was (and suppose am still) a pretty horny teenager (I guess I'm legally an adult now, yay) who just got their own dorm...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first ballbusting experience (2)

Posted 01-31-2022 at 03:12 PM by katien

Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything. I was embarrassed to undress. Through the game it would have been easier for me. But finally I undressed.

He copied my idea of ​​tying my hands behind my back, I was going to tell him that I had been a decision that I had regretted because I was only able to take advantage of it for a few minutes, since I immediately had to untie his hands from his back to be able to tie them to the door handle. But better, I preferred not to say...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My first ballbusting experience (1)

Posted 01-31-2022 at 03:11 PM by katien

I discovered Ballbusting shortly after the Internet arrived at my house. It was 20 years ago, I was 13 years old and they called me a lot, I was very morbid, the issue of hazing. I was looking for hazing ideas on the internet since I didn't know why, but it made me horny. And I was changing the subject towards the classic pranks of hitting the balls of friends. There were several videos on the internet with jokes related to hitting the balls. Jackass was also in fashion and people, usually teenagers,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares (currently replaced for punishments, see blog) (with reports)

Posted 01-30-2022 at 08:25 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 06-29-2022 at 12:11 PM by SluttySarah

PM dare list currently replaced by various punishments, see update.

Please only give 1 punishment a day. I am beginning with 1000 debt, which increases by 5% each day. It increases by 2% on days when I am busy and do not complete any punishments, and by 0% if I am on vacation.

Before completing any anal punishments, this slut must complete 3 enemas to clean herself. The first is a 1.5L enema held for 5 minutes, the second a 1L cold water enema held for 10 minutes, and the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Old Toys (no longer in my possession)

Posted 01-30-2022 at 05:41 PM by SluttySarah
Updated 06-07-2022 at 01:32 AM by SluttySarah

4 anal plugs of varying sizes:
size specifications:

(note that the units on the 3-beaded plug are wrong)
second smallest plug (the long 2-beaded one) sadly broke. The base: https://imgur.com/a/9NaEPJU

Can currently fit the two smallest, the second largest one is quite painful without warmup. Please train me so I can take the largest one whité!

16.5'' anal dildo...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What do you look for in a kink partner? How does that differ from a vanilla partner?

Posted 01-30-2022 at 01:41 AM by RainbowSky

A post as part of Butterfly's blogging thread

I look for someone I can get along with and talk about general things in life rather than just kink. They have to understand my feelings around sex and masturbation as an asexual. They don't have to necessarily agree with them, but at least understand why its hard for me. They need to have similar kink interests and they need to be quite firm with me. I can be cheeky and try to push boundaries and get away with things - I need someone to be...
Distinguished Member
Old

What brought you to GetDare?

Posted 01-29-2022 at 11:40 AM by RainbowSky

A post as part of Butterfly's blogging thread.

This is an easy question to answer. I was a very very innocent 17 year old planning my birthday party and was searching up truths and dares for truth or dare, and this site came up. I didn't get much further than the front page as I was writing up a list of different dares and truths using the selector. But there were some very odd/kinky ones that I never wrote down for use with my friends but sort of kept stored in my brain.

Distinguished Member