Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

What makes my slaves

Posted 12-07-2017 at 03:43 PM by CSasha
Updated 12-23-2017 at 03:58 AM by CSasha

Inspired by Clever_one's recent blog entry, I'd like to talk a bit what I expect from my slaves.

First of all: a tiny bit of manners. I am lacking manners myself, but if you just PM me and directly request to be my slave, maybe even without a hello, line breaks, punctuation, you are just not fit to be my slave. At least, not yet.

Second: I love literate people. You don't have to read any tiny bit I have written, but you have to be willing to read. I don't want to be anyone's brain (at least not completely). My most useful and pleasant slaves read and write. It doesn't have to be whole books, but reading and writing is a significant form of information for me. That's why I am also very sceptical to only or mainly communicate via kik or other messengers. If it's additional, great, but so far most people who were eager to immediately and mainly switch to a messenger, have turned out to be short-sighted, short-breathed, short-communicative. I like a quicky, but with people I know.

Third: I expect my slaves to take care of their own. I cannot tidy up their room, or make them tidy up their room, because I cannot control it. For me, a slave is only useful if it also takes care of itself, including some time I am not available. Can you imagine a dog barking all the time you are not there? Totally annoying, right? It's not better with a human slave. At least not for me.

Fourth: I have way too many hobbies, things I want to do, and slaves. I want to take of my slaves though. So, accepting a slave is only meaningful for me, if we want to do something together. I may give tasks, but that also means I am willing to invest time and nerves into communication.

I could accept any slave and just order it to leave me alone. Or do something evil against itself, and then let me alone and don't bother me. But who does that help? It's just harmful. So rather not have a slave than not having time for it at all.

Fifth: I have plenty of loves and likes. You don't have to love deepthroats and anal as much as I do. You can even have it in your limits. But you have to offer me something interesting for me. Otherwise, I am not a good mistress for you.

Sixth: honesty and communication. I want honesty from you. Tell me anytime a task is problematic for you. I find an alternative, or more. You might not like them, but I can always adapt. Tell me if you mother suddenly visits you and you cannot wear the chastity device. No problem. She will leave again. I am patient.
But I need you to tell me what you think, how you feel, and even what you want and don't want. You won't always get to choose, since you are my slave. At least not the single task. You can choose to end our relationship anytime. And so do I. We need to build up trust and maintain it, or play lacks its healthy foundation.

I think that's the most important so far.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm so happy that I inspire you Mlady. I know I'm not perfect but that is okay. You are helping me to better myself and I am proud to be yours.
  2. Old Comment
    And I am proud you are mine.
  3. Old Comment
    I have a feeling that last one might be written about me... I really am so grateful for how understanding you are Cass It makes me so happy to be able to follow your rules, and I feel so lucky you work hard to make rules that will push me, but that you think I can follow.

Thanks Cass
  4. Old Comment
    You really are one of the most fun people I've played with here because firstly, you are creative. It's refreshing not to have the same thing always. Secondly and most importantly, you are understanding. As soon as tasks become too far separated in one persons direction of fun or becomes too difficult, it's no fun for the other and that's what we are here for in the end. Well spoken. A lot could take notes from your handbook.
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you, Mistress, for this blog post. I can totally understand it for the few times I’m switching. Nobody likes to be a Mistress- or Master-Bot
  6. Old Comment
    hi mistress i would love to be able to serve you
    i am honest and obedient