Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Qwerty4569

Rate this Entry

Everything you could ever want to know about wedgies(And then some.)

Posted 07-16-2023 at 05:57 PM by Qwerty4569
Updated 07-16-2023 at 06:02 PM by Qwerty4569

This is going to be a long post, but if you want to read about wedgies, and learn everything about them, you are in the rite place. Grab a drink and settle in, because this is going to be a long read. This post is going to focus on the online aspect of wedgie play, but a lot of the stuff is going to transfer over to IRL play without any problem. This is mainly written to be helpful for doms, but do not let that keep you from reading it if you are a sub, there is still useful information for you in here to.

What is a Wedgie

A wedgie in its simplest form is simply the act of underwear being pulled upwards causing pressure and sometimes pain in the ass crack and private regions of the person wearing the underwear.

Where most wedgies are pulled up from the back, there are wedgies that are pulled up from the front, and some that are pulled up from the back and the front. I will be getting into different types of wedgies that subs/slaves can give themselves, and how they can give them to themselves in the "Types" section of this post.

Why People Like Wedgies?

People who tend to like wedgies generally like them for one of two reasons, humiliation and/or pain.

People who like wedgies for humiliation tend to like to do wedgies that are less painful, but are more embarrassing. This can ussually be achieved better by having them do the wedgies with only there underwear on or in underwear of the opposite gender, there are ton of other ways to achieve this, and it will be talked about more in the "Wedgies for Humiliation vs Wedgies for Pain" section.

For people who like wedgies because of the pain that it causes, they almost always have other kinks that revolve around some sort of pain, the most common of which is spanking. Some of these people like wedgies to be the primary cause of pain, where others prefer for it to be a extra source of pain to spice things up. Again, there will be more about this in the "Wedgies for Humiliation vs Wedgies for Pain" section.

Types

There are a lot of different wedgie types, and how painful each one is depends on the type of underwear that the person is wearing and how big they are, I will try to give a ballpark of how painful each type of wedgie is with its description of what it is and how to do it.

Normal Wedgie:
A normal wedgie is when the underwear is simply yanked up from the back. When done quickly and hard it can cause some pain, but when does slowly or more causes discomfort than pain. After having someone give themselves a normal wedgie you can instruct them not to pick it out of there ass crack to leave annoy them. If you want to have there be more pain you can instruct them to tug on it rapidly a certain number of times and/or for a length of time. Anther thing that you can do is have them tug on it a certain number of times every so often so that it renews the pain and stays lodged in there ass crack.

Frontal Wedgie:
A frontal wedgie(also referred to as a melvin wedgie) is almost identical to a normal wedgie except you pull up on the front of the underwear instead of the back.

Chair Wedgie:
Chair wedgies are when underwear is pulled over the back of a chair and the person is then forced to sit in the chair. This causes the person who is sitting in the chair to be in a constant wedgie. The amount of pain that this wedgie causes is completely dependent on how stretchy the persons underwear is, with more strechy being less painful, and how high the back of the chair is. Not all chairs are good for chair wedgies, and the best chairs for chair wedgies are usually wooden ones with a squareish back.

Squeaky Clean Wedgie:
A squeaky clean wedgie is when the front of the underwear is pulled up, and then the back of the underwear is pulled up. This causes the underwear to saw back and forth ussually causing a burning sensation. These can be very painful when done in high numbers.

Bra Connection Wedgie:
A bra connection wedgie is when the back leg holes of the underwear are pulled up high enough that the bra can be attached through them giving the wearer a constant wedgie. This wedgie ussually is not very painful, and because of this it can usually be done for long periods of time. There is a couple of different versions on this, the first one is a frontal bra connection, which is the same thing as the back, except in the front, and a front and back variation witch is both of them at the same time.

Shoulder Wedgie:
A shoulder wedgie is when the leg holes of the underwear is pulled up over the shoulder of the person wearing them. This can be very painful and can usually only be achieved with stretchy underwear.

Atomic Wedgie:
A atomic wedgie is when the underwear is tugged upwards and then pulled over the head. This required very stretchy underwear, and most people do not have underwear stretchy enough to do it with.

Dangling Wedgie:
A dangling wedgie is when somebody underwear is attached to a high place so that they are pulled up to there toes. If they ever try to leave there tip toes the wedgie get worse. This can be very painful, and gets a lot worse as time goes on and legs get tired.

Hanging Wedgie:
A hanging wedgie is when the underwear is attached to a high placed and the victom is forced to hang with only there underwear supporting them. This is very painful and a person can get stuck in this so be very careful. Also note that with doing this the underwear is likely to rip, so do not expect to keep the underwear.

Messy Wedgies:
Messy wedgies are just any type of wedgie that has had some sort of messy item added to it before hand, items could be different food, mud, or anything else.

Jock Lock Wedgie:
A jock lock wedgie is when a person underwear leg holes are pulled over the back of there feet. This needs to be done when the person is laying down. This is ussually not painful at all, but can be more painful if the person is wearing a belt.

Length of Wedgies

Deciding how long someone should stay in a wedgie can be a tricky thing, and you should always start on the safe side when playing with people that you do not know supper well. That being said here are some ideas for ways that you can decide the length of a wedige.

A amount of time:
The simplest way to give someone a wedgie is to tell them how long they have to leave it in. This can be boring though as they know how long they have to endure this.

Random Chance:
Chance is a fun way for a person to not know exactly when a wedgie will end, one way you can do this is to have them roll a dice every so often, and they have to keep the wedgie out till they roll a certain number.

Until you say to get out:
If you want to make them very uncertain of when they will be able to get out, and you are doing a live session, you can have them get into a wedgie and tell them that they have to keep it in till you say they can take it out.

Until a certain task is complete:
You can have someone keep the wedgie in till they complete a task that you give them. This can be a great form of encouragement if they have been putting off doing something and you want them to get it done fast.

Wedgies for Humiliation vs Wedgies for Pain

This section is going to focus on tailoring the wedgies that you are giving specifically to your subs wants.

For Humiliation:
When you are wanting to give wedgies that are more humiliating then painful you are first going to want to pick less painful wedgie types, and then you are going to want to add on additional things to make it more humiliating, I will include a list of some ideas for inspiration that can be added to almost all wedgies below.
-Wedgie in just underwear
-Wedige under clothes
-Body writing
-Swirlies
-Having them do silly dances
-Having them wet themselves to be aloud to get out.

For Pain:
When working with wedgies for a pain factor there a couple of things that you need to take into consideration.
-length:
Wedgies become a lot more painful the longer they last, so just having a wedgie last longer can make them a lot more painful.
-smaller/less stretchy underwear:
Smaller and less stretchy underwear will hurt a lot more and can be used to cause more pain.
-additional layers:
Be careful with this as it can become very painful very fast, but if you want to cause a lot of pain, you can have them do multiple wedgies at once. The most common way to do this is by having them do a multiple shoulder wedgies with multiple pairs of underwear at the same time.
-more below:
There are other things that can make a wedgie more painful in the "Things to Combine with Wedgies" section below.

Wedgies for Fun vs Wedgies for Punishment

When considering what wedgie to give someone, think of weather it is for fun or punishment. A lot of time you punishment wedgies are going to be painful, boring, and more devious. Where with your fun wedgies, you want to add in fun twists to keep your sub interested and possibly, depending on how long you want your sub to last, make is not so painful so that they can have fun with the wedgie longer.

Things to Combine with Wedgies

Exercise/Movement:
Certain movements can make certain wedgies worse. The wedgies that movement makes worse are shoulder, bra connection, and atomic. Any type of movement works, but the best types are stretches, squats, and jumping jacks.

Spankings:
A lot of people who have a wedgie fetish also have a spanking fetish. Spanking before chair wedgies work well because after the person is spanked they have to sit on there sore butt.

Anal:
I have personally never been a big fan of anal, but I have heard of plenty of people having butt plugs in while doing wedgies. Be careful that the wedgie does not shove anything to far in.

Ice:
This is a surpirisiling common thing to include with wedgies. Weather it is just dumped down the underwear, or shoved up the ass hole, it is sure to make your sub squirm.

Toothpaste or other chemicals:
This can either be added directly to sensitive parts before the wedgie, or applied to the underwear and then the wedgie rubs it in. This can work very well with squeaky clean wedgies.

Lines:
This can be a great addition to keep your sub busy while they are in a chair wedgie.

Your Thoughts

This is my first blog post that I have ever written on a single topic, so I would love to read your feedback in the comment below. If you find any information here that is wrong please inform me so that I can fix it. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to me (kik information below) with any questions that you have, and if you are a female that is looking for a dom, you can check out my blog post here to see if we would be a good fit for each other.

My kik is qwerty4569, make sure that if you message me there you mention why you are messaging me or I will just ignore you.

Look at the Comments

I am sure that there are plenty of things that I have ended up missing, so take a look at any comments there are, and there will probably be more information there. I will do my best to update this blog post with more information as time goes along.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 413 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments