Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

Rate this Entry

week 2(ish)

Posted 01-20-2018 at 10:24 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:58 PM by Diapered_prince

Hey all,
Sorry I missed last week school started back up and I have been really busy. I will try to be better in the future.

Anyway, I have been in my diapers for a while now and just want to say that I am feeling pretty eh about it. I have created and printed off a diaper certificate similar to the one in this picture (https://www.furaffinity.net/view/17470686/)
and have it by my bed to look at every now and then.

My favorite plush is also wearing diapers right now so I can hug her and just feel better. (yes it helps) size 4 luvs if you are interested but next time I will probably get size 3.

I have still been wearing the cheap disposable brand diapers while I wait for wearingclouds.com to get back to me on an email concerning the removal of a few diapers on their website.

I also still have my cloth diapers that I wear in the evening. Sadly though I saw last night that my plastic pants developed a small tear in them. Yet after a test they still keep a good enough barrier between my diaper and my pjs. I will be getting some more in the near future if you have a recommendation I would love to hear what it is (USA.)

till next time
Posted in Diaper time
Views 484 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments