Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Maybe, just maybe (a short, maybe long, view of my life for the past 10 days)

Posted 08-31-2010 at 06:43 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

About 10 days ago I announced that I would be less active on the site. I am back at school and really don't have much time for GD. But I have a few free moments tonight to pretty much review what has happened in these ten long and good days.

I have been making a lot of new friends. Some by peer luck, others by friends who live closer together, others by living close to them. It really has been fun. I have now two really large support groups and it really has been helping. I have...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Obvious fakes..

Posted 09-02-2010 at 10:43 PM by softeyes (~Pretty Nifty~)
Updated 09-04-2010 at 03:10 AM by softeyes

Don't they realize?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=1111
http://lemon2drop.buzznet.com/user/p...l/?id=61149281

Little update.. for Leo.
http://www.google.dk/images?q=%22May...w=1280&bih=631

Am I a good detective or plain old creepy?

...Anyway, this blog was not about Alice, it was about how
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Experiments

Posted 09-08-2010 at 06:05 AM by CBanks185
Updated 09-25-2010 at 07:24 AM by CBanks185

This is based on a post in one of the forums. Anyway. You know how you sometimes wonder what effect certain things would have on someone? Well, i can be the ragdoll to find out.

For example: What do tissues taste like? Get me to find out. How long does it take for a pair of panties to burn up in a metal fireproof container? Get me to find out (using mine of course)

This is a tool for humiliation and discovery.
Just PM me about it anytime.
But be fast, i probably...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9 Years Later

Posted 09-11-2010 at 09:43 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Wow. I cannot believe it has been 9 years since that dreadful and awful day when the world changed. I can still vividly remember that day hearing my 5th grade teacher tell us that the country was under attack. Kid our age weren't suppose to know that much, but everyone knew what happened that day. 4 planes were hijacked. 2 hit New York. 1 hit Washington. 1 was retaken by passengers and taken down in a Pennsylvania field. Only God and the passengers on that plane knew where that was going. Let...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Do dominant women really exist?

Posted 09-11-2010 at 07:45 PM by depp (Depp's Blog of Doom)
Updated 09-11-2010 at 08:31 PM by depp

I keep asking myself if dominant women really exist. Love is everywhere and yet so easily eludes us when we need it most. Every woman I've ever been with has worn an elaborate mask tailored just for me. Should I just lower my standards and take the first cute thing I see? It feels like strong, intelligent, kinky, and stable women are extinct. Something that others have but that I never will. I feel that maybe I'm holding out for a creature that died out millions of years ago.

I'm stable,...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Maya_Hansen_Bridal_Couture_III_by_ladymorgana.jpg
Views:	1223
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	77   Click image for larger version

Name:	salmineoluckyagain418.jpg
Views:	1144
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	78  
SysOp
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chris Kamara

Posted 09-18-2010 at 08:03 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

God, why can't he come to America. He is worse than a lot of sideline reporters here, and majority of them are really bad. For anyone who has no idea who I am talking (most likely fellow Americans), below are links to two things I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T-I...eature=related

And his most famous mistake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8gKmQ6Hrro&NR=1
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why?

Posted 10-09-2010 at 09:48 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Why do relationships have to be so hard to get in?

Why is it that every girl I have similar interests in have a boyfriend in a long turn relationship before I even meet them?

Why did I have to be blacklisted throughout high school by some girls that did not like for God knows what reason?

Why is it when I do try starting something, something (or someone) else fucks me over somehow?

Why can't I live a normal life?

Why am I writing...
getDare Expert
Posted in Why?