Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sk0073r

Rate this Entry

Younger and Younger

Posted 02-27-2008 at 01:37 PM by sk0073r

Is it just me, or are there younger members everyday! I know i aint very old for this website, but i joined this website at 16, and going on 17. I see young ones on here at 13 years old wanting crossdress dares, ive even had a 12 year old girl want me to be her master because she liked my storys!

I believe my stories can be sometimes mature, but i cant access the 18+ area, so i do try tune them down a bit for the younger generation... But i think the young 'yeens should have restricted access. Heck, restrict me more!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4135 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    it's not just you there are a lot of 13 year olds on this site currently. It's usually just a phase and it should die down... hopefully lol jk..
    Posted 02-27-2008 at 02:16 PM by xxxMichellexxx xxxMichellexxx is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I thought 13 was the minum age that you were allowed to join this site at? So if the girl was 12 then she must have lied about her age upon registration. In which case report report report.

Slightly off topic but related, i was just wondering why the Master/slave area doesn't have an age lock on it for no under 16's?

is the other place down?
  3. Old Comment
    Slightly off topic but related, i was just wondering why the Master/slave area doesn't have an age lock on it for no under 16's?

Good idea, but even though I'm not old enough, I still love to pop in *(mainly the lounge / ideas area)* and look at the ideas, punishments etc etc. If members post looking for S/M under 16, the threads just get trashed, so it's pointless.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    If members post looking for S/M under 16, the threads just get trashed, so it's pointless.
    Not really, would save the mods a fair amount of work.
  5. Old Comment
    There has always been a part of GD members that are younger & personally I don't really have a problem with that. Amongst the best posters here some are under 18. I have noticed though in the past couple of weeks or so a decrease in the quality (and maturity) in posts. As USA put it, it's usually a phase & things should get back to "normal" soon... hopefully

Oh and if you do receive PMs from 12 y-old kiddies asking to be your slave, master, whatever... as sum1 already mentioned: Report!
    Posted 02-27-2008 at 11:34 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  6. Old Comment
    i did, it was a small time ago, but i notaced a raise in younger posters on this website, just thought i would blog it. Thanks for the replys everyone