Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Fantasies
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Barbies Should Be Played With

Posted 07-01-2021 at 07:37 AM by lola.fox
Tags lola.fox

I’m very impatient. You’ve been on video chat with your colleagues for what feels like hours and I’m desperate for attention. I tried to catch your eye to see how much longer you’d be and you waved me off. I texted you asking asking again and attached a cheeky little gif but you just glanced at the screen and flipped the phone over. I feel my skin prickle with annoyance.. I despise not getting what I want, especially when I’m being so unfairly teased. You must have done it on purpose - no one intentionally...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Favorite Toy

Posted 06-28-2021 at 10:16 AM by lola.fox
Updated 06-28-2021 at 12:20 PM by lola.fox

I flick through your closet admiring all of the outfits that you’ve collected over the past year. The dainty black latex maid outfit with the cream colored bow and collar, the precious puppy-suit adorned with an adorable mask with curled ears and a snout - even the custom suits you’ve gotten tailored to fit just so in wine and burgundy. As tempting as they all are, I know exactly what I’m looking for. I carefully choose my favorite, the sleek black PVC catsuit. The glossy shine of the wet-look finish...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.67 average.

A Monday Afternoon

Posted 09-22-2020 at 10:59 AM by lola.fox

What I spent my afternoon thinking about, rather than working

I’m minding my own business standing at a sink or table and then feel your hand slowly slide up my spine, around my neck until your gripping my jaw. You force my head back to make me look into your eyes staring intently until you flick your eyes down to the floor and back at me, with one raised eyebrow. I get the hint and kneel on the floor avoiding your gaze as you step directly in front of me, so closely that you’re just...
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

A Spiraling Denial

Posted 09-08-2020 at 11:46 AM by lola.fox
Updated 10-08-2020 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox

Recently, I've been in the habit of calling James late at night due to being bored and insatiable. I can get up later nowadays since I work from home and just get unbearably turned on since we've not been able to see each other for months due to COVID, allowing me to call him in the middle of the night my time - very early morning his time. I wake him up before work and he tells me naughty things while I tease myself with my wand and he strokes his cock, with us usually cumming together. One day last...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A Perfect Day - Part Two

Posted 06-23-2016 at 02:50 PM by lola.fox

- -

The following story was written for Jameser, so I decided not to change anything so that you could get a feel for my experience as it was without any edits. [Also, it's a bonus for those of you who like to imagine it's you I'm speaking to - if you enjoy a bit of mental role play!]

- -

You spend a moment grabbing and admiring my ass, squeezing it just before you wind up your pitching arm to administer it a heavy handed smack. You’re only twenty spanks...
Posted in Fantasies