Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Transition and Passing

Posted 08-23-2021 at 02:54 AM by CSasha (I love words)

So I went for my second vaccination shot today. When I was on my way out, I wanted to go the toilet. There were two, one for men and one for women, on opposite sides of the hall. They were pointed out by signs, one for the local and one pointing to where to find the other. So when I was checking if this was the men's toilet, I was confused since both signs, men and women, were displayed, only with different pointers.

Then, while checking to make sure I was right, an official bystander...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: Lockdown Again!

Posted 08-21-2021 at 05:15 PM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it is coming once again with those lockdowns in parts of the world. As other parts are deciding about once again masks everywhere in public. The added crisis has so many health officials on edge. Here in my area, they have begun adding the booster vaccine. On the first day, it was offered. Those that are the greatest regarding their health lined up before the doors even opened.
Some feel that the picture is going to be repeated once again. Honestly, freedom is important. Choices are as
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average.

Re: The Rule of Life!

Posted 08-20-2021 at 01:59 AM by MasterDaddy02

Life will let you get away with something
for a while, but sooner or later,
you will pay the price.
Everything you do in life causes the
effects that you experience.
When you get the bill, be prepared to pay.

By:
IYLANA VANZANT
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Take care of me ... please!

Posted 08-19-2021 at 06:38 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I usually take care of other people. I would happily be the one who is in pain or suffering than seeing the ones that I love in pain (in a non sexual way). So when they are hurting, I do everything I can to make it better.

I am the worst patient. I fight it tooth and nail. I have a hard time letting others take care of me. I have a hard time letting myself be vulnerable and do the nice things for me.

But I have to just say ... right now ... I just feel defeated. I am sick,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Most Memorable Breast Spanking

Posted 08-18-2021 at 01:13 PM by cariadferch
Updated 08-18-2021 at 01:24 PM by cariadferch

Martijn has demanded as a payment that I give the details of my most memorable breast spanking experience related to a Spanking Poll I posted in the Forums. My answer must include: Why did I do it? What did I use to spank? How did it feel? Would I do it again?

I have had to spank my breasts more then once as punishments for losing games here on getDare. It's far more painful then slapping my rear, though I have to admit, more arousing since my breasts are much more sensitive. For example,...
Old

Thoughts on Role Playing

Posted 08-17-2021 at 02:43 PM by cariadferch
Updated 08-17-2021 at 02:58 PM by cariadferch

I was updating my “Likes, Dislikes and Limits” page when I came across the role-playing section which got me pondering. I realized that I get very few request to role-play (RP), which on reflection, I find a bit surprising.

Over the years I have had a few requests for straight sexual role playing, which I admit, I find boring. To my surprise, however, I have never had a request for a fantasy setting sexual role playing request. You know, where I'm poor American who has snuck onto the Orient...
Posted in Ramblings
Old

My Stuffy Family

Posted 08-16-2021 at 07:46 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-16-2021 at 07:56 PM by Butterfly

So, for those of you who don't know, I am Butterfly!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Butterfly.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	980

Those who do know me, know that I am poly. This means that my kinky "family" tree can be a tad bit complicated. I decided that I wanted to try to describe my family to you. I am also a little so of course the best way to show off my family tree is with a stuffy collection.

So here is my Stuffy Family:

It all started with Mr. Devious and I. Him and I met here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Butterfly & Worm.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	981   Click image for larger version

Name:	Devious and Rure small.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	982   Click image for larger version