Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Tantus Cush 02 Dual Density

Posted 11-16-2021 at 03:47 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: I didn't think I was a fan of dildos until I tried out the the Cush 02 - the think that originally drew me in was the candy pink color.

The only ones I'd owned were an oddly textured stiff flesh colored one and one that was far too big at nearly the size of my forearm so I wasn't sold on them. I set out to find a dildo with good reviews that specifically mentioned texture. I found Tantus, which seems to be a reputable brand, and I was shockingly pleased at the dual density. I like that the center is stiff and holds form for your g-spot, but that the outer texture is velvety smooth and has a lot of squish to it.

It was easy to put in, left the perfect amount of full feeling and was a really great texture to ride since it was soft, so it didn't feel like it needed excess lube. The only pain was keeping it stable otherwise I'd have labeled it my perfect dildo. Despite that, I've been stalking the Tantus site waiting for more of their dual densities to come back into stock because I'd love to try a different shape, so the lack of suction definitely isn't a deal breaker to me. It's also very easy to clean and comes in a really pretty pink or purple. It also fits perfectly in my harness.

Pros: The dual density is incredible and is now one of my key search terms when searching for toys. The size is average, and the texture is just stiff enough to hope shape without it feeling like it will stab your cervix if you want to take it for a long rough ride.

Cons: I wish it had a suction cup so it was easier to ride and that the price was a little less steep, but it is very good quality so it's not too upsetting.

Rating: 8.5/10

Price: $73
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 484 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for writing such great reviews!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Emmyred View Comment
    Thank you for writing such great reviews!
    thank you!! i had one prepped from our game in case i needed points that i never used so i didn't want it to go to waste but they're really very fun to write and remember what i've liked and why