Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalAddict's Annals

Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The Ass and Nothing But(t) the Ass

Posted 10-09-2020 at 12:41 PM by AnalAddict
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:44 AM by AnalAddict

As I've been plugged for more than two days now, I thought I'd write about my plugs, my current routine and how I've been experiencing it so far. Thanks @Blue Fox for giving me the inspiration for this blog post.

As I mentioned in my first blog post here, my former dom required me to be plugged at all times so my ass is open and accessible. Being an anal addict, I've found this rule exciting and thoroughly frustrating. Let me explain.

For those of you who haven't experimented with longer plugging, I'll try to describe the feeling. Obviously, there's the fullness, especially if you've progressed to bigger plugs. Beyond that though, it's a constant reminder--that I'm owned, that my ass is a fuckhole ready to serve. The plug puts me in a very submissive mindset, and making it last for hours, days on end is exquisite.

It's hard to describe the feeling of doing chores with a filled ass, when I arch my back to expose my plugged hole while I bend down to empty the dishwasher. Even the most mundane chore becomes an exercise in submission, even when Sir is not in the room or ordering me to do these things.

Switching plugs or re-inserting them after the shower or a bathroom break is another delight. There's this slight soreness inside my ass that appeals to the pain slut in me. There's the moment of stretch as the widest part makes its way past my rim. And then the return of the fullness, after the emptiness left behind when I'd removed the plug.

At the moment, I wear my large plug (measurements below) through the night. I've done this before, and while I used to wake up a few times at first, I now sleep amazingly well. In the morning, after my shower, I switch to the XL plug and that one stays in for the rest of the day, unless Sir orders me otherwise. I add more lube from time to time, but the fisting lube I purchased has pretty good staying power.

Most of the time, I know the plug's there but it doesn't really bother me. At times, my ass gets really sore, but changing position, walking around, or edging (with Sir's permission) helps relieve the ache. Sometimes I get really turned on all of a sudden thanks to the plug, even without edging. It's at those times that being plugged is most frustrating, when there's no orgasm in sight (Sir likes to deny me).

I think longer term plugging can be very enjoyable if:
1) you're a bit of an anal pain slut like I am
2) you use plenty of good lube
3) you get the right toy that stays put and where the outside part of the plug doesn't chafe
4) you slowly increase size of the plug and duration (I've been plugging myself and fucking my ass very frequently for years now, so I get to take the bigger plugs--yay!)

As for the plugs I'm currently using:
  • Large plug - Titanmen The Rumpy - thick tapered tip, two bulbs; 6.5" length (5.5" insertable); 7" girth at largest point; 2.1" width at largest point
  • XL plug - tapered tip, one large bulb, 4.2" length, 2.3" width at largest point
  • My latest addition - XL Plus - steel ball, rounded head, 4.4" length, 2.44" width at largest point (which is very close to the top, so almost immediately upon entry. Almost salivating now.)

I can't wait to try that last one out but I'm awaiting Sir's orders. I'll report how it felt!

Have fun with your plugs, folks, and let me know your experiences in the comments if you feel like sharing!
Posted in Musings
Views 2318 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh wow!!! You are doing so well!! Thank you for the details. And those are huge!!!

I can only hold my medium in for around 6 hours, and it is only 1.5". The 2" is my large plug and that seems HUGE. Yours are even bigger! :-O
  2. Old Comment
    Lovely post and great advice to beginners. Looks like your titanmen the rumpy plug has a relatively large base, has your Sir considered increasing the size of the base along with the head to further stretch you?
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Oh wow!!! You are doing so well!! Thank you for the details. And those are huge!!!

I can only hold my medium in for around 6 hours, and it is only 1.5". The 2" is my large plug and that seems HUGE. Yours are even bigger! :-O
    My pleasure! I hope you have fun with the journey as well as the end result. The sizes don’t matter as much as the feeling you get when the plug you struggle most with finally slides in and stretches you.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SirD View Comment
    Lovely post and great advice to beginners. Looks like your titanmen the rumpy plug has a relatively large base, has your Sir considered increasing the size of the base along with the head to further stretch you?
    We’re currently working with the plugs I already own due to budget restrictions, but thank you for your suggestion!
  5. Old Comment
    One of my biggest fantasies is to date a woman who enjoys this feeling (emotional and physical) as much as you do.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wowman View Comment
    One of my biggest fantasies is to date a woman who enjoys this feeling (emotional and physical) as much as you do.
    The good news is that we're out there. It just takes a lot of confidence to admit liking this kind of stuff. The 'slut' stigma is strong when it comes to anal, and it keeps some women from even trying and others from telling their partners about it. But you only need to find one
  7. Old Comment
    I enjoy wearing plugs and have for some time. I too enjoy the continuous feeling of being full and stretched although I rarely wear mine for more than a couple of hours at a time. Mine aren't nearly as big as yours either but the sensations are wonderful. The sub in me enjoys it the most when told to have it in for a certain amount of time but either threat way or on my own, it's very enjoyable.