Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Toy Review - Pleasure Forge Bone Devil

Posted 11-24-2021 at 01:13 PM by lola.fox
Tags toy review

TLDR: A monster themed dildo with lots of ridges and a firm protruding spine. It’s also got a very nice curve for the g-spot.

I had to play Goldilocks with this toy. Since I’m bad at measuring things and am way too impulsive, I originally bought a large which was way too big for me clocking in at the size of my arm. I then purchased a small after being in shock of the size of the large, which fit nicely inside me and was good for manually fucking myself or feeling full, but not for riding. Finally the medium did the trick for me. I picked a very pale pearl color with lots of pretty sparkles and shimmer woven through it, which is is my most neutral and beautiful toy to date. The ridges and curve work very well with my anatomy, and I love the smooth squishy but firm texture.

Pros: I like the firmness of it - medium firmness, opposed to the other soft firmness option. I also like that it’s not rigid - I find when toys are too rigid they become painful to rid after a while and require some (extra) lube. I love the varied colors Pleasure Forge drops - so much so that I wish I could order models I already own just because I’m smitten with the color. I also like that they use body safe mica because I love the sparkly sheen. The texture doesn’t suck up all your wetness/lube and is easy to manipulate to hit the right spots. The quality is top notch - I purchased from a variety of various indie brands producing ‘monster’ dildos to get a sense of what was out there and PF is my favorite so far.

Cons: Since these are made by a small business, they can be pretty pricey. The price increases with the size and the XS is very small, so the more full you’d like to feel, the costlier it will be. There are also very limited sizes/colors per drop (once per week or less) so you have to be diligent in scouring the site to get what you need. I also wish it had a suction cup, although Pleasure Forge recently came out with an add on suction cup you can purchase for their toys.

Rating: 8.5/10

Price: Begins at $50+
Posted in Toy Reviews
Views 341 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments