Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jerkdaniels666

Rate this Entry

My PM Dares

Posted 10-27-2021 at 02:08 PM by jerkdaniels666
Updated 07-02-2022 at 01:50 PM by jerkdaniels666

PM me the following and I will do the dare.

If I offer to send a photo or video of the dare, tell me if you want it or not. Limits apply.

GETDARE

(1) ADD - I will post in the Add thread for all

(1) BASH - I will add myself to this thread and follow the rules (unless I am already an active participant - currently waiting to play again)

(0) DARE - send me a new PM dare and if I like it and it fits, I will add it to my list

(0) FIRST - choose six of these dares and I'll post in Kik First to Respond Dare with those six dares as the list

(1) HOT POTATO - I will post a line in the hot potato you tell me to, which leaves me open to be boomed by you

(0) POST - I will post in whichever thread you want me to

(0) VOTE - send me a link of a poll and I will vote on it; you can also tell me how to vote

MISCELLANEOUS DARES

(5) EDGE - I will edge five times

(1) LINK - I will send you a link to my Telegram exposure channel

(0) NAME - I will send you my real first name

(3) NUDE - I will be nude for the rest of the day (while home)

(0) TRUTH - ask me five questions and I will truthfully answer one of them

PHOTOS

(2) BALLS - I will put six clothes pins on my balls and send you a photo

(0) BODYWRITE - tell me what to write and where to write it and I'll do it and send you a photo

(0) FEET - I will write your name (real or otherwise) on the soles of my feet and send you a photo of it

(0) FORESKIN - I will put six clothes pins on my foreskin and send you a photo

(0) FREE - I will send you a photo you are free to share anywhere as long as you send me a link to it

(0) IMITATE - send me a photo and I will imitate it as best as a I can and send it to you

(0) LAST - I will send you the last photo I shared or took

(1) MEASURE - I will send you a photo of my soft and hard cock with a ruler so you can see the size

(0) NIPPLES - I will put four clothes pins on each nipple and send you a photo

(0) PHOTO - I will send you a full nude with face photo

VIDEOS

(0) ASS - I will slap my ass as many times as you say on both cheeks and send you a short video of the end

(0) BALLS - I will slap my balls five times and send you a video of it

(0) COCK - I will slap my hard cock ten times and send you a video of it

(1) FULL - I will drink a litre of water and won't pee for two hours, but if I can't hold it I will pee in a glass and pour it over my head and send you a video

(1) JERK - I will jerk for 3 minutes and send you a video of 10 seconds of it

(0) LICK - I will lick and suck my foot and send you a video

(0) HOLD - I won't pee for four hours, but if I can't hold it I will pee in a glass and pour it over my head and send you a video

(0) SHOWER - I will pee on myself and send you a video

(0) VIDEO - tell me a video to make and I'll I do it and send it to you

RANDOM COLLECTION SELECTION

(0) COLLECTION - I will roll a dice the size of my entire photo and video collection and I'll send it to you

(2) EXPOSED - I will roll a dice the size of my entire photo and video collection and post it to Exxxpose.me for 6 hours with 1 hour extensions and downloads and comments activated, I'll send you a link

(0) TELEGRAM - I will roll a dice the size of my entire photo and video collection and post it to Telegram, I'll send you a link

(1) TWITTER - I will roll a dice the size of my entire photo and video collection and post it to Twitter for a day, I'll send you a link

EXTERNAL GAMES

(0) BATTLESHIP - I will play Battleship Exposure and you can tell me what options to choose

(1) PUBLIC - I will broadcast on a public cam service for 10 minutes with face and send you a screenshot or link if you want to watch
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1168 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments