Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: The Homeless Here!

Posted 08-27-2021 at 10:54 PM by MasterDaddy02

The Homeless:

This crisis has affected so many people no matter what class you are! And it is not over with yet. That is what the sad thing is. I see that every day, while I am out and around. The hardest hit is homeless in so many ways. From what they must face on that daily basis and those challenges. To top it off the safety and protection that they don't get or have. They are people and their lives honestly matter and do count.
You can't help thinking about them while walking or driving past them on the street. Or while you are shopping at the grocery store. Then they are out there asking for some money to get something to eat.
At times I don't carry cash and just have plastic because that is the way of life for most people. As well, that thought about will they use it for what they are asking for. I think it's between them and the man above looking down upon them. Because he is watching them and what they are doing. I let it be at that. I do know that so many people who ask, will spend it on just that. Because I did take the person back into the grocery store. Then told them to get what they needed. And it honestly shocks me. Because they went for the store brand items over the most expensive stuff. It opened my eyes up big time by that.
Yes, I help organizations that have touched my heart over the years. Because you can't take it with you when you pass away. I remember my family and friends always saying that. My grandfather always said. Remember that we are blessed to be in the position that we can help others and share that side from within us.
Helping others has been a part of me for over 35 years because it is the right thing to give from yourself. I know that not all people feel or think the same way. But that little bit from your heart can do so very much inside. Right now, is the most important time in which to give something. I know so many people are on edge and truly don't know what will happen to their jobs as well. This period is that challenge and it is not going away soon. That thought must stay in your mind. In every action that you make. Yes, more jobs are going to get cut worldwide, and it can't be helped. Prices are going up and it is going to be a new way of life.

This crisis honestly has created a new standard on so many levels.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 527 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments