Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 4 report

Posted 09-13-2017 at 09:30 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone!

Another post. We are on day 4! Well day 5 by the time you read this. Yesterday was perhaps the least eventful day so far. The rope has arrived for the bondage task that I will be completing over the weekend. I've spent most of my day at uni. Positive note, my a**hole of a BF decided he's be nice and say that the time spent from midnight to 5am in my latex sleeping gear last night would count towards my 'spend 30 minutes a day in full latex'! So yay!!!! He also seems to have...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 3 report

Posted 09-12-2017 at 09:30 PM by RainbowSky

Hey Everyone,

Another daily post from me. I'll try not to bore you. I finally got out of the latex/cuffs punishment!! Whoo!!! I can't even begin to explain my relief at not having to wear it all day whenever I am at home. It also frees up my hands and ankles to 'reduce' my risk of having to stand in a corner when I spill something as I can move them properly.

My breasts, now they are not restricted by the outskirts of the lyric corset are feeling very tender and I can't...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 2 report

Posted 09-11-2017 at 10:26 PM by RainbowSky
Updated 09-11-2017 at 11:13 PM by RainbowSky

Hey again. Daily update here.

Lets start easy, Obviously, having to remain in a latex spanking skirt and cupless corset with both hand and ankle cuffs on is fulfilling the 'must stay in full latex for 30 mins each day' rule. I can't tell you how relieved I am to know I have just 8 hours left (most of which I will be at uni for). I'm getting so hot in the latex, it's sticking to my skin, it makes it difficult to walk (then added with the additional trouble of the ankle cuffs), plus I am...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - Day 1 report

Posted 09-10-2017 at 10:41 PM by RainbowSky

Hey everyone,

So I started a request thread for rules or tasks to do while I'm home alone for at least two weeks if not three. My rules and punishments and tasks can be found here. Feel free to add to them on the blog post or the thread which can be found here. I will be updating the rules/punishment post as I gain new rules/tasks/punishments.

One of my rules is to do a daily blog about the previous day. So here goes with regards to yesterday.

The post went...
Distinguished Member
Old

Home alone for at least 2 weeks - rules I must follow

Posted 09-10-2017 at 08:56 AM by RainbowSky
Updated 09-16-2017 at 12:39 PM by RainbowSky

Current rules:
Can't wear a bra at all for a week (unless given expressed permission by bf)
Anytime I drop or spill something, stop what I am doing, drop any clothes to floor and stand in the corner for 5 minutes, ass spread
Anytime over 2 visits to cornertime I must spank my ass 25 times
Pet cat for 30 minutes every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Drink out of a bowl on the floor
eat out of a bowl on the floor
Sleep in bondage
Bf gets to dress...
Distinguished Member
Old

Report for punishment thread - Day 2

Posted 05-29-2017 at 10:54 PM by RainbowSky

So the second day of my punishment thread came around, and with the exception of one new rule there wasn't many punishments handed out - something I was relieved about.

After waking up and removing the latex clothing from my sleeping punishment, I went to the corner of my room and completed my 12 minutes of corner time on my knees only. They were still a bit tender from the previous day, so I am starting to think that by the time I leave my knees will be really sore and corner time will...
Distinguished Member
Old

Report for punishment thread - Day 1

Posted 05-28-2017 at 11:52 PM by RainbowSky

Hey,

As some of you may know I have recently started a punishment thread because I will be going away for 12 weeks and unable to update my story weekly as I said I would.

There have been some great suggestions for punishment so far and I have been slowly working my way through them.

The first is a solo AMA thread where I am answering any questions asked of me.

The second if letting my bf post in 'person above threads' and then having to follow...
Distinguished Member