Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Reports This is for reporting the dares and punishments I got.
Old

10 edges - Task given by stubenkueken1984

Posted 04-15-2023 at 10:44 AM by Pet Ra

I had to take a clean piece of fabric, cover my pussy with it but made sure that I still had access to my butthole. I tried to hold it in place with a crotch rope but that kinda covered my butthole too. So I ended up folding it and place it between my labia before using pegs to keep my slit shut. It was a bit painful but in kinda a good way.

Then I had to find ten objects to fuck my ass with till I reached the edge, but I was allowed to rub my pussy to reach the edge more quickly. ...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old

Punished for being lazy - given by my owners and Larpus

Posted 08-22-2020 at 12:27 AM by Pet Ra

Punishment for being lazy – given by my owners and Larpus

While my owners are at work it's my job to keep the flat clean and make sure that dinner is ready to be served when they come home. Some may say this is more a slaves than a pets work, but I don't want to sit here and wait till my owners come home. Or that they have to do the household after they had worked all day.

On Thursday I spend most on the time here on gD chatting or browsing the internet.
So when...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.40 average.

Begging for an edge - Task given by Dottie

Posted 08-22-2018 at 01:36 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 08-22-2018 at 05:29 AM by Pet Ra (typo)

Dottie gave me permission to ask Master if I'm allowed to edge, under the condition that I explain exactly why I think I deserve the right to edge. In no fewer than 200 words.

I have to admit, it was much more challenging to get 200 words than I thought. I could just find arguments why I NOT should be allowed to edge

But I managed it (236 words in total):

Dear Master,
with my deepest respect I'm asking you if you would allow me to edge. I won't
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.57 average.

Punishment given by Master_skorpio

Posted 04-04-2018 at 02:36 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 04-04-2018 at 06:19 AM by Pet Ra

Conditions for this punishment:
- kneel on chickpeas for 45 minutes
- get 20 spanks with a ruler on each ass cheek
- get 20 spanks with a ruler on my cunt
- have clamped nipples all the time

Here is my report:
I took a good amount of chickpeas, placed them on the floor and kneeled on them. I've done this with rice before ant thought it would be easier since the chickpeas are bigger. Thought wrong, it was like kneeling on gravel. I was a bit nagging, so...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average.

Dare give by ltakltak

Posted 02-27-2018 at 01:31 PM by Pet Ra

Conditions for this dare:
- hold an enema for 30 minutes
- make myself a breast harness afterwards (because of my tiny tits it was altered to taping them)
- put 6 pens in my ass and write down "I am the pathetic slut of my master and mistress"
- edge between each writing by humping a piece of furniture

Master gave me my enema (because I had to hold it for such a long time he only gave me one filling = 500ml) and plugged my ass to prevent a messy...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My pussy / ass punishment - Part 1/3

Posted 01-19-2018 at 10:08 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-19-2018 at 10:12 AM by Pet Ra

Here is my report about my well deserved pussy punishment, that Mr. Blue gave me. I hope you enjoy reading as much I did to doing it.

Because I'm still a virgin I had to switch from "pussy" to "ass" whenever penetration was involved.

Difficulty: Medium
Includes: heavy ass insertion, strong language (name calling), humiliation, erotic foreplay, spanking
Things I used: a large cucumber (the largest I could insert in my ass without hurting...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average.

My pussy / ass punishment - Part 2/3

Posted 01-19-2018 at 10:07 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 01-19-2018 at 10:42 AM by Pet Ra

IV - Cool as a cucumber

My cunt was dripping, for some time now, to be exact. But also it was now coated in sugar, juice and saliva.
I took the cucumber, wrapped it in a condom and put a generous amount of lube to my ass. While I gave this cucumber an nice sucking I slowly start finger fucking my ass to carry some lube inside. During this preparation I was calming down a bit.
After I covered the cucumber with a thick layer of lube I placed myself at the low table and place...
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports