Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

Sex in the Shower

Posted 05-28-2016 at 10:46 AM by The Slutty Princess

Well, I’ve always wanted to have sex in the shower and I finally got the chance last night! It wasn’t as great as I had pictured it to be but sex is sex! Any kind of passionate sex feels amazing! Anyway, here is my report.

We got let out of school about two hours earlier than usual due tradition. The Seniors were always granted one half day and one Senior skip day, today was our half day. Sam was off school like usual since he had school to work and worked on his parent’s farm every afternoon until night. It had been a few days since we saw each other so I decided to head over to his house. He greeted with his warm smile and hug and I melted. It was about three and Sam still had plenty of chores to do before he had to milk. I changed into a few of his old clothes, a sleeveless blue shirt and jeans, to help with the farm chores. Even if the clothes were old and raggedy, I loved wearing Sam’s clothes. I’d made me feel like I was his. I helped with everything I could, feeding the cows, getting him the items he needed, and giving the cows shots after they were milked. Once Sam had his side of the barn milked, we were done for the night. His father still had about a half hour of milking inside the barn before he would have to feed the calves and heifers. This gave Sam and I about 2 hours. His mother worked until late at night s we had the entire house to ourselves. I really wanted to suggest sex in the kitchen or the living room since I didn’t know when another opportunity would arise where Sam’s parents were out of the house but both of us were sweaty and covered in dust. Sam suggested we take a shower together. He didn’t suggest sex but I figured we both had it in the back of our heads as we entered the bathroom. After closing the door, I watched as Sam let out a long sigh from his long and tiring day before he began to strip of his clothes. I felt a little awkward watching him remove his clothes and I quickly began removing mine. I was coated in a film of dust and feed from the barn combined with sticky sweat and I couldn’t wait to jump in the shower. I felt disgusting.
Sam was the first done and turned on the shower, turning to me and smiling. I had my back towards him but I could clearly see him in the mirror. I slid my panties down my legs and kicked them off, taking my eyes off the mirror. As soon as I stood up, Sam was right behind me, still wearing his cute warm smile as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, giving me a soft passionate kiss on the next. I could feel his penis in between my legs and it made me wet but it also made me melt in his warm embrace. After kissing my neck a few times, he released me and went back towards the shower, checking the warmth. I watched him in the mirror as he quickly jumped into the rain of water. I quickly followed, parting the shower curtain, joining him.

He smiled and handed me a bar of soap. The shower was somewhat small, causing me to have to stand directly under the shower head as he stood just outside the rain from the shower head. I washed up, rubbing the bar of soap all over my body. I was already horny looking at Sam. My nipples were hard and erect as the warm water cascaded off my breasts. My pussy dripping in my juices and we hadn’t even begun. After covering my body in soap, I waited for the suds to rinse away before smiling and handing him the soap as we switched positions, I now stood just outside the rain of water while Sam stood underneath it, washing himself. I faced him and watched him. As soon as the suds were rinsed off, I initiated what I desired. Taking a step towards him, I leaned in and gave him a passionate, soft kiss on the lips as the warm water soaked both of our heads. The kiss was lustful and again, I melted in his embrace as he pulled me closer, looking me in the eyes as he gently moved my soaked hair to my back, giving me another kiss as his hands wandered my body freely from my neck, down my back, and onto my butt, giving it a gentle squeeze as he stopped kissing. I could feel his steady, warm breath on my neck and I smiled at him and he smiled back as my hands began to wander from his neck and down his muscular back. As soon as I reached his butt, he spun me around, my hands falling off him as I faced the wall smiling and giggling, my back now directly in under the shower. I watched the water run down my back and chest, converging at my pussy as Sam runs his hand down my butt and onto my warm, wet mound. With the slightest touch, I let out a soft moan and dug my pussy deeper into his hand as he slowly rubbed it, almost teasingly. My breathing becomes slower as I close my eyes, engulfing the pleasure. The sexual haze soon fills me as the pleasure grows within me. My body begins to take possession of my mind as I become lost in a sexual trance,l only feeling his warm, rough hand n the most sensitive part of my body. I spread my thighs wider, accepting his lustful touch as my breathing grows shallower. I could feel the juices running down my legs, joining the droplets of water that also flowed down my legs. I begin to move my pelvis with the harmony of his hand, pushing deeper onto his hand, begging for more pleasure. As soon as he took his hand away, I opened my eyes, glancing back at him as the stream of water covered my face and blurred my vision. Sam was stroking his cock that was already incredibly hard and he gave it a few rubs before taking a step closer towards me, positioning the head of his cock on my lips. I instantly moaned and closed my eyes as my body tensed up before relaxing. Every ounce of me wanted the cock buried deep inside of me and I pushed back on the head of his penis. There was no way I was going to let him tease me, I wanted his cock too much. Shoving my pelvic hard into his head, as his head parted my labia and slipped inside me rather hard, causing me to gasp and almost scream in pleasure. My head jolted backwards as his hard cock fills me. His hands travel from my waist up my body, grazing across my breasts as he leaned in a gave me a gentle kiss on the neck before shifting his hands back down to my waist, gently pushing his cock deeper inside me before retracting it. With one hand grasping onto the wet wall, my other hand began rapidly rubbing my clit, making the pleasure more and more intense as I clenched my eyes tighter, filling the bathroom with moans and groans. As soon as I began moaning uncontrollably, filled with intense pleasure, Sam began to pick his pace up, fucking me harder and harder and I kept my eyes clenched shut, moaning in harmony with his thrusts. I felt my body grow tense as my back arched and I got closer and closer to an orgasm. My breathing stopped, my head jolted back further, and I let out a loud moan, almost a scream as I orgasmed violently on his cock. The orgasm shook me, it left me trembling and overwhelmed as I fell weak but at the same time, I felt so alive. Quickly, the sexual trance begins to leave me as I open my eyes. As if my orgasm had triggered his, he pulled out and spilled a load of warm cum on my butt that was quickly washed off and onto the shower floor. The desire for sex was no longer there, I needed skin on my skin, I only desired to be held. Turning around and standing directly under the water, Sam begins to passionately kiss me, the both of us overwhelmed by the orgasms. He gives me a long hug and I melt within him before he reaches around me and shuts the water off, looking me in the eyes smiling, he gives me one last kiss before parting the shower curtain and exiting. I followed right behind him, drying off with a towel, still lost and a little overwhelmed by the orgasm but most importantly, I felt tired. We were both tired. After drying off, Sam slid on a clean pair of boxers, a white shirt, and black shorts. I, on the other hand, did not have a change of clothes. Sam told me to stay put and I nodded and smiled as he exited the bathroom before returning with his clothes, boxers, shorts, and a large shirt that I dressed in and I am still dressed in as I type this. After the both of us were dressed, we cuddled on the couch and watched TV for a few hours before I decided to come home.

Now don’t get me wrong, I loved the sex it was just a little uncomfortable in the shower. The shower was small and loud. It was a little tiring having to stand the entire time but the thing I hated the most was the water spraying in my face, it was just a little annoying. Nevertheless, I had an amazing time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 949 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Princess,
    In that discovery of how great it is to experience something new. You saw that it was not that dream picture in your head. Afterall sex is sex, unless you truly plan otherwises. That is what makes that big difference between the two. Like what a friend says, " you have that drive through sex at McDonald's. Then you have that 5 star 4th of July sex and more."
    Fun time for you!
    Daddy!
  2. Old Comment
    great fun glad to see u enjoyed it