Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Eternal Bosom of Hot Love

Rate this Entry

Such bullshittery

Posted 10-23-2018 at 12:51 AM by Scintillate

So my depression and anxiety have been kicking me in the dick for the last ~2 months, after i've been doing really well for an entire flipping year. (Which, for my standards, was a damn good run.)

While it has hardly impacted my career and work and studying are still going perfectly fine, my personal life suffered as expected. I've always been super shy and introverted, which isn't helping things either. Also i've been so stressed out, i actually feel myself physically trembling. Which is just stupid ô.o

Now, i'm getting support from my family and i've set up a visit to the local shrink, so i'll be dealing with that nonsense. Hopefully i'll be back soon, i've really enjoyed myself on this website. You people are quite awesome.

But for the moment i'll be doing like the president of Madagascar and shutting down everything.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1625 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Best of luck - or whatever it is that you need! Come back when you feel Madagascar is ready for it! (Your PM dares really are the funniest I've seen! The world needs more of them!)
  2. Old Comment
    I understand completely how awful anxiety can be. If you ever need somebody to talk to or connect with, my PM box is always open. Take the time you need to recover, relax or whatever you need to do for your own mental health. getDare will be here when you return. Good luck!
  3. Old Comment
    I’m sending you good thoughts and strength! I also know how hard it is. You’ll be welcome as soon as it’s happy for you to be here!