Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Rate this Entry

Im Training My Slave To "Recycle"...

Posted 04-10-2009 at 08:03 PM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx
Updated 04-10-2009 at 08:06 PM by Hot.Nikki.Banxxx

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I haven’t been on here in a LONG time! I’m back though!

My boyfriend (Dale Lauder on here) isn’t the most environmentally friendly person. So I’m helping him to be more earth friendly for Earth Week (April 16 -23). He masturbates a lot, like at least once a day. And he wastes a lot of paper wipin himself off or water washin himself off. Its not environmentally friendly. Dale is addicted to masturbatin, and theres no way I can get him to stop. So we have to find ways for him to masturbate that don’t waste paper or water. SWALLOWING is the perfect answer - we call it RECYCLING.

The tricky part is findin 7 different ways for Dale to swallow his cum (recycle). He doesn’t wanna do the same thing for all seven days. So are there any cum swallowing techniques out there that you can share with us? Basic or advanced, it doesn’t matter… I’ll make him do it

Ohhhh yea… if any girls want to watch/learn how a slave should swallow OR any guys want to watch and be trained… let me know!

Mwahhhhhhh!
XxX
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6778 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Maybe you could have him cum on a window, and then lick it off. Or just get him a cum rag, and make him use that whenever he cums, then rub it in his face. And I may be interested in watching as well.
    Updated 04-11-2009 at 07:41 PM by Catalyst
  2. Old Comment
    Hello Miss,

I am a guy. I would love to be trained. Would also love to watch you make him recycle
  3. Old Comment
    Just thought of another. Make him cum on something he is about to eat, but make it something the cum will be noticeable on, like chocolate pudding or something
  4. Old Comment
    Find a glossy black ceramic plate.

Have your slave cum on the plate and then lick it clean. The cum will stand out on the glossy black surface.

Maybe have him eat a lot of asparagus. It will give his cum an awful taste if eaten with one meal a day for several days. It's also healthy
  5. Old Comment
    have him cum on a sponge! and just sqeeze the cum out into his mouth!(idk if itll work depends on the viscosity of the cum) if not jus have him cum in his drink!
  6. Old Comment
    Another one would be to freeze the cum in an icecube tray, or even a Popsicle thing.
  7. Old Comment
    I would like to be trained to do this!
  8. Old Comment
    As would i, care to consider training me on how to swallow cum?