Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Analonly

Rate this Entry

Window Dildo Dare

Posted 07-20-2019 at 11:38 PM by Analonly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM1 View Post
Start on all four in the middle of room with a toy in your ass, longest you have but pushed only to half lenght.
Your task is to walk to a wall and push remaing toy in you using only wall.
Alright so I decided to combine this dare and another dare below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness991 View Post
well since you like semi public and your moving pretty far away iv got a fun idea it is a bit risky but you dont need to show your face and i can tell you it gives a real rush and of course you may do this at night

if one of your dildos has a suction cup (i would like it if its your 12inch dildo) stick it against your window and fuck your ass untill you have an orgasm but in the first 10 min your not allowed to touch your pussy just focus on your ass if you can orgasm from that you may stop if not than complete the ten min and then you may do whatever you like to orgasm but dont stop fucking your ass, if both your dildos dont have a suction cup then put it on the window sill

i hope this isnt to public for you
Alright well let me say that these dares were challenging and fun. I haven't played with my ass in awhile so just working my way back to being able to get my 12 in dildo in was a challenge. It took me like 10 mins of slowly working my way up with my other toys.

Once I was able to get my 12 in dildo in, my longest and girthest dildo halfway in, I walked or rather waddled to the other side of the room where my window was and pressed it against the window to make it stick while it simultaneously plunged deeper inside of me and it felt great, stretching me out wonderfully. It didn't really stick to the window though with just trying to push it with my ass so I used my hands also to make it securely stick to it. Also I did this like midday but I didn't really open the window curtains, I just opened it up enough to stick the dildo, I didn't want to wait till night to do it. Im not sure how much others would be able to see but it was enough to scare and excite me.

Im not sure what position I was in but I had my legs spread a bit and was bouncing my tight ass on the window. It didn't take me long to start going balls deep onto it and rather quickly too I think. The stretch was wonderful, I forgot how much I loved playing with my ass and the thought of someone maybe seeing me made it all the more fun. I didn't exactly time how long it took to make me orgasm but I think I did it in less than 10 mins, I was just have a great time.

Thanks for the dares and I hope you like my report.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2002 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awsome dare. You're lucky that widows in your room are floor level....or are they?
  2. Old Comment
    They're definetly floor level lol. I didn't need to use a ladder or anything.