Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lilone

Rate this Entry

A many broken thing.. :p

Posted 03-21-2021 at 02:53 PM by lilone

It started with me coming upstairs and giving you a cuddle. Me telling you i wanted you. You, my lord placed my hand on your cock and was already pretty hard. I stroked and stroked hoping i was pleasing you whilst trying to get any pleasure i could from your hand, grinding against it like an eager slut. You circled my clit then stuck your fingers in and i proceeded to hump against them too. I knelt on the bed at your command whilst you finger fucked me and i greedily took your cock in my mouth swirling and sucking around your girth. You place me onto you and begin to lick and suck at my pussy making me moan loud and suck even harder. I love when you squeeze and smack my ass and pull my tits. Putting the nipple clamps on as to make me jingle. And also biting my thighs and ass which made me giggle and wiggle to avoid your sharp teeth. Then obviously the bed slat snapped which was a giggle. Making me lick your fingers clean of my juices, You put the osci vibe in me and played a melody of your own making. You order me to kneel on the pillow putting my collar and cuffs on. I begin to suck again and you swat my behind with the heart crop. You put the leash on and tug at it. I try and fail to get your cock in my mouth making it a game and more fun for us both, commenting on how i must not be eager enough. You tug harshly on leash so your cock fills my mouth completely and i have no where else to go which i adore and accept. You make me crawl onto the bed removing the osci and nipple clamps on the way. Face down with my ass in the air you give a few more swats. (not knowing the crop was also going to break) putting my heart gag in i begin to drool and you clasp my hands behind me. The ankle spreader pulls my legs out wide and open at your mercy. You switch on the wand and fuck me with your fingers and it. I mewl and moan through the gag eventually begging for release which you kindly give me. Thankyou my lord i loved our session. ❤️
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 461 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments