Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Vulnerable

Posted 06-10-2018 at 04:31 AM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)

I never wore short trousers before. At least not as far as I can remember. Maybe when I was a child. Last time I remember when I was in my 20s and my girl friend tried to make me wear these. And I cried.

Well, I have changed over the years. I still have a hard time to open up to others and leave my safe corner. But I am trying. So getting into trying to look more sexy (which includes some work out I am very lazy on), I started to wear the one beige short trousers I kept hidden deep...
Prodigy
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Pushing my limits.

Posted 10-23-2017 at 07:44 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 10-23-2017 at 10:42 AM by Matt:

Reports from some tasks that Sam gave her boy toy that pushed his limits somewhat..... (public and pee drinking)

Report 1 (public)

One of the rules Sam's boy toy had during his holiday with Princess Sam, was that he had to ask for permission to pee....and also how to dress. One day we we're going for a long walk, Sam's boy toy had to wear blue panties and bra tight fitting grey trousers (with one of the pockets cut out to allow "easy access".....) white t-shirt
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Buttplugs and Swimming

Posted 05-25-2017 at 08:19 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

For the past two months, I have been going swimming once a week, on Thursdays. (except last week when I was sick, and 3 weeks ago when I had stuff on). A couple of weeks ago I had the idea of wearing a buttplug while I was swimming. Today I finally got around to trying it out.

I put the plug and some lube in my swimming bag and set off. Instead of changing in the open part of the changing room I entered a cubicle. Putting it in wasn't too eventful. Once it was in I had no issues.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Heading to the mall dressed like a prostitute... Report Part 7

Posted 04-01-2017 at 05:05 PM by Kali_CD

I got back in my car and drove to a park to carry out my punishment. On the way I stopped at a gas station to fill up my car, and went inside pay the cashier without incident. For my punishment I had chosen a park that fronted onto a main road. I chose a light pole about 20m in from the road, right next to a footpath that ran through the park. I kneeled down and took some selfies of me in position before starting the timer on my phone, which I stuffed into my bra on vibrate so I would know when my time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Heading to the mall dressed like a prostitute... Report Part 6

Posted 04-01-2017 at 05:03 PM by Kali_CD

I knew this was the task I was most likely to fail, so I had set some punishments if I sissied out; on the way home from the mall I would have to go to a park, and spend 10 mins on my knees with my wrists handcuffed behind me to a pole, eyes closed, mouth open. If no one had come past by then I would have to spend another 10 mins handcuffed to the post on hands and knees. When I got home I would leave my handcuff keys in the letter box, get the spare key which were now frozen into a big block of ice....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Heading to the mall dressed like a prostitute... Report Part 5

Posted 04-01-2017 at 05:01 PM by Kali_CD

I had parked in an undercover carpark maybe 100 meters from the mall entrance. I was starting to get nervous so I decided to get out before I chickened out. I stepped out and locked the car. I was very focused on keeping my stride small, my shoulders back and not swinging my arms too much. A few cars drove past but I keep all my attention focused on the entrance.

Before I knew it the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Heading to the mall dressed like a prostitute... Report Part 4

Posted 04-01-2017 at 04:58 PM by Kali_CD

Finally, after pulling me in balls deep and holding me there for what felt like forever she said "good little sissy, that will do for now". She helps me to my feet, reaches under my skirt and pulls down my g-string. As she does this I catch my reflection in the mirror and am shocked by how utterly abused I look - my mascara has turned into panda eyes, with little black streaks running down my cheeks. She directs me over to a piece of furniture that looks a bit like the horses gymnasts use....
Posted in Uncategorized