Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

One month and one week denial: TODAY IT ENDS!

Posted 10-28-2018 at 04:51 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

This absolutely deserves a blog! I had been denied for one month and one week, without being allowed to touch my pussy at all. No rubbing, no humping, no touching, no fingering, no edging, no cumming. Nothing. Nada. It was terrible, I loved every single second of it

But today the day has come! And so did I!!!! I was made to edge 10 times, but really, it felt like it was 100000 times!!! And finally, after
Distinguished Member
Posted in Kinky me
Old

This Denial's Ruining Me

Posted 05-10-2018 at 07:53 AM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-10-2018 at 08:31 AM by maleforyou

Ah, a frustrating little subby day today as I once again made an appearance on Chaturbate. A slow show was just picking up when I just lost concentration and accidentally ruined yet again. After 6 months with just 1 orgasm and a near clockwork monthly ruin, you'd think I'd be used to that horribly unsatisfying drip of accidental cum but the mental drain of forcing myself to ruin had a much larger effect than I imagined. They're fully allowed in my denial (thankfully as it's going to last over a year...
getDare Prodigy
Old

Bet #3 for "Add to Gonzalez' denial"

Posted 01-17-2018 at 01:59 PM by Cassandra (Mad prophecies from ancient greece)
Updated 01-22-2018 at 04:06 PM by Cassandra

Gonzalez and Cassandra made another bet, giving him the benefit of counting one complete hour in chastity for 3 hours of denial instead of just 2 within the denial time he does for Cassandra due to this thread, and she may not post the keyphrase DEEPTHROAT anymore (and when she does, it is ignored without substitute or compensation). The keyphrase had been chosen by Gonzalez in the thread after consent on the bet.

If the thread reaches 5,000 posts by the end of Sunday in GMT+1, Gonzalez...
Prodigy
Posted in Bets, TORD Online
Old

I Hate Denial; I Love Denial

Posted 12-26-2017 at 03:11 PM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...today it's something that's fast becoming my biggest love/hate kink; denial.

Denial's always been a bit of a curiosity of mine, quite why anyone would willingly put themselves through it was beyond me though. It's not that I'm desperately addicted to cumming, it's a little messy/awkward and I guess I rarely have particularly intense orgasms (other than...
getDare Prodigy
Old

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:29 AM by maleforyou (Jessica's Blog)

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's my lack of self-control

I have such little self-control it's embarrassing, but also probably explains why I'm naturally submissive and am able to embrace that. That voice that should stop me from doing something, be that either vanilla ("Don't...
getDare Prodigy
Old

Rules for the slut's next orgasm

Posted 03-01-2014 at 08:43 AM by Slutreadytouse
Updated 04-06-2014 at 05:32 AM by Slutreadytouse

The slut is not allowed to cum without its Miss permission.

The slut has not cum between Feb 15th 2014 and March 25th 2014. It has edged constantly.

1 ruined orgasm at 4th of March. 1 ruined orgasm at 5th of March.

Full orgasm in public at 25th of March.
The slut was allowed to follow its Miss to the ladiesroom at the airport as soon as its Miss picked the slut up. The slut had to undress completely and got teased by its Miss. It had to answer all...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

[DareWeek] Day 1

Posted 11-26-2013 at 02:53 PM by res

Part 2 and Day 1 of my DareWeek with the given tasks by Nwbie. Tasks are kinda explained in the report - posting them here would stretch this too much, I fear.

Day 1 Horny? You don't know the meaning of that word.

Last evening I had read the tasks for the first day to come. So, waking up I smiled a bit when realizing that I actually had a boner. At least I saved myself from some slaps.
I started it off with the 'morning gymnastics'. 1 finger and...
res
Posted in DareWeek