Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Struggling with life.

Posted 06-07-2018 at 10:44 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 06-07-2018 at 10:53 AM by Matt:
Tags depression, sad

Warning, this is not going to be a cheery blog...

I am finding things quite tough at the moment, so thought maybe writing about it may help in some way, although I'm not sure it really will.

I hope this will make some kind of coherent sense, as I'm not very good at writing this kind of thing.

All my life I have been very shy, never having any confidence in social situations, not being able to interact in a normal way with people. I have since discovered
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Doopie the python: WE FOUND HER

Posted 06-07-2018 at 09:41 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

SHE'S BACK! DOOPIE HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!

That's right. My precious little snek has been found and is now safely in her tank, after having eaten 3 mice. OM NOM NOM

Kitty is so very happy right now.

Doopie was just slithering from the bedroom to the bathroom at 4 am when we found her!!
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Looking for a new sub!

Posted 06-06-2018 at 05:22 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Are you confused? Me too!!!

I don't recall ever posting an ad looking for a sub. I don't remember ever telling anybody that I needed to find another outlet for my Domme side ... maybe I fell and bumped my head and I forgot???

Do you remember me saying that? No? Hmm ...

It just doesn't make any sense.

50% of the people who reply to my ad end up asking me to be their Domme. For some this happens right away .. maybe they just don't
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Chronically Frustrated Slave (CFS)

Posted 06-06-2018 at 06:54 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Chronic Frustration

Don't worry it's not another denial blog! I suppose now seems as good a time as any to talk about something that makes me even more frustrated; chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS also called myalgic encephalomyelitis or ME). It's a life-altering condition that has prevented me from starting work after University, leaves me unable to do even simple daily tasks and makes my life hellish.

So what it is?

Well as the name suggests it makes me...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PSA regarding PM Dares

Posted 06-03-2018 at 09:11 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 06-22-2018 at 07:25 PM by Butterfly

It has been brought to my attention that some people have felt overwhelmed with the response they have received from their advertised PM dares. Part of this is because Lola.fox and I have been encouraging members to get more active and "share the love" by giving attention to threads or PM dares that may not be getting the attention they deserve.

I can understand that if multiple people decide to send you PM dares in the same timeframe, that it could get overwhelming. I wanted
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Life is hectic sometime yeah?

Posted 06-02-2018 at 07:18 PM by Diapered_prince

So since I last wrote I received a phone call that I was needed in Oklahoma to help my grandparents for the summer as they are getting pretty old and are losing their mobility and independence. Since then, I have been busy running errands and doing odd things around their house. (but I do still have my diapers)
Not much to report in my diapered life, but thought you should know that I am going to be rather uneventful for the summer (as far as I know right now)

As always,...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized