Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Formal begging.

Posted 04-25-2018 at 03:59 PM by AbusiveMaster

You may have noticed IceMaiden's thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=339394 here on begging - and now I am blogging on it also. So why the fascination with begging, you two? Get over it already.

Icy and I are on a mutual journey of discovery, growth and learning. One of the things we are working on, and something Icy currently struggles with, is begging. As such she is looking for input and opinions from other GD users to try and improve her own knowledge, understanding
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

At-home slave/slut "uniform"

Posted 04-25-2018 at 07:34 AM by DareFiend
Updated 04-25-2018 at 07:55 AM by DareFiend

I thought I should start dressing appropriately to my status while I am home and around the house.

In particular I thought I'd bring back a "uniform" that a former Master made me wear continuously.

It consists of a pair of skimpy bikini briefs, and nothing else except sandals for foot protection. The bikini briefs color is off-white.

The trick is that I cannot take these off to pee. I must pee in/through them whenever I have to go, and just let the...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized