Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

My Moon Pie

Posted Yesterday at 05:12 PM by imakward

Dear GetDare i'm writing this blog for the sole purpose to brag about what a wonderful and amazing girl i have,
Happy me is simply the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me ,i wish you all to find a magically special person like her.
Now im gonna go snuggle her,cheers.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

BDSM Education: Update and looking for help

Posted Yesterday at 11:26 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Life sucks at the moment so it has been very hard to focus on research and writing. I have read a few articles and I've seen videos on BDSM and feminism but I've been struggling so much with concentration lately so it's really hard writing the next educational blog. I hate this because I had promised I would write a blog each week but my brain refuses to do so. I sit down to write and I can't even form a sentence without it feeling forced. I don't want this to feel like homework

If
Distinguished Member
Posted in BDSM Education
Old

My Feminine Side

Posted 10-13-2018 at 04:22 PM by LockMeSub

I am not sure at what age I got interested in women's cloths but when I got married at 19 and had access to my wife's sexy underthings it got the best of me. I started wearing her panties. This of course led to her bra's and sexy little camisoles. When she was going to be gone for awhile it was time to play which went on for several years. Then one Halloween I wanted to dress completely as a girl. I talked to my wife about it and she agreed to help me. On Halloween I found myself dressed in a black mini...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Challenges of Will

Posted 10-13-2018 at 06:06 AM by Bloxo

It's fair to say we all face challenges in life, no one is completely happy, though of course some people come close. Some would argue that finding happiness is one of the points of life...and turning to this site is part of that attempt.

What are some of the challenges I have faced and continue to face?

Apathy/Loneliness...Sometimes it feels easier to switch off from life, I have faced this on and off, recent days have put me back in this situation, referring to the real...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Icey Exposed!

Posted 10-12-2018 at 10:15 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 10-12-2018 at 11:28 AM by IceMaiden

A recent task Jaro recieved from the election promises, AM then modified and had me do the same task as he liked it quite a lot. And then decided I would blog the report to make me extra blushy.

The final modified task for me to complete became the following:

Quote:
Write slut and whore in massive block bold letters on each tit, insert ben wah balls and blindfold self. Pose in front of the window for two minutes naked while stroking clit.
After some discussion
Prodigy
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fear Me Roar.

Posted 10-10-2018 at 11:13 AM by imakward

Hello , yet again i find myself in the mood for writing and sharing a bit of thoughts and a story,

i tend to think that i'm very good at making people comftrable and safe enough so they can share there feelings or fears and i think its because of my caregiving let's say trait,but when it comes to me sharing fears it quite hard to do so,that's why i think writing about it will help me in a way,to atleast share them in a writen form.

This story begins with me just finishing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.55 average.

Anonymity

Posted 10-10-2018 at 01:57 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Anonymity can either be a good thing or it can be a bad thing. Depends on how you want to use it, something that I think shows a lot about who you are.

Let's firstly talk about the good things. First of all anonymity can be very helpful. If you are embarrassed about something however you really need to talk about it and get opinions of other people then internet can offer you exactly that. Also you can share anything you want with the world without worrying that someone will put a name
Distinguished Member
Posted in Random thoughts