Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BannaGirl

Rate this Entry

Bannas FAQ

Posted 04-24-2016 at 05:20 AM by BannaGirl
Updated 11-21-2016 at 02:44 PM by BannaGirl

So I didn't thought this would ever come in need but here it is a list of Frequently asked questions:

Q: Why didn't I got a report from you?

A: I only send out reports for dares that are worth a report. For example I won't give out a Report for most of my PM dares since its just the same thing over and over again and I feel that their is very little worth reporting about it.

Q: Do you need a Master or Slave?

A: I definitely don't need a Master, as for a Slave maybe but honestly only if you are a girl and only if I have time. I wont be able to play with a slave 24/7 their might as well is a week where I have no time.

Q: Do you have a boyfriend and if yes does he know you are on GD?

A: I am happy with my GF for quite a few months now and yes she knows about GD

Q: Then why don't you do kinky stuff with him, or is he vanilla?

A: He is definitely not Vanilla but I enjoy gathering some ideas for real life also a little change is nice once in a while.

Q: Why didn't you respond to my PMs?

A: I normally try to respond to every PM I get if I dident responded to you then normally it was a dumb request for something clearly out of limits or, what also can happen some times, I forgot about it in that case feel free to send it again.

Q: Could it be that your spelling and English is pretty poor?

A: Yes

Feel free to comment or ask stuff!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2968 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments