Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bebe_Gurl

Rate this Entry

I Learned a New Trick!

Posted 02-03-2009 at 10:46 PM by Bebe_Gurl

About a month ago, I realized I was really bored in my life. In general and not just at that moment. It was pretty dpressing. But then I glanced over at the old dusty guitar in the corner of my room, and had an idea. So the next week, I got myself some guitar lessons. It just clicked with me the moment I tuned it. I'm allready playing songs! It is really rewarding experence. My fingers hurt like hell, but its so worth it! I never realized how much I would love it until I tried it...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4101 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Welcome to the Dark Side

You will find it hard to stop.
  2. Old Comment
    Good for you! I have always wanted to learn an instrument and figured it was too late. Maybe not, after all!
  3. Old Comment
    I've been playing the alto saxophone since I was in 7th grade fun instrument
  4. Old Comment
    i just learnt crazy train on mine
    Posted 02-15-2009 at 07:04 AM by orochimaru100% orochimaru100% is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Yeah, Hampers is right. I can't stop...problibly the blame for my recent absence from the site. But I love it. I can already play two songs!
  6. Old Comment
    good for you, I always wanted to play guitar but i didn't have the excitement to keep trying.
  7. Old Comment
    awesome. I love accoustic guitar, not as much electric, but if it is electric i prefer clean.

Electro-Accoustics are the best!

Despite that i dont play guitar, although i want too. I have a little go on my accoustic most days, but play no more than a few main radiohead riffs (Street spirit, my iron lung (but it doesnt sound right without the effects, and i am currently working on No surprises)

However. Piano is the best instrument EVER! (closely followed by drums, the instrument i can acctually play)

But yeh, guitars good too. Which songs can you play, and is it accoustic or electric, if electric, what amp are you using?