Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dares 5, 48, 67 & 99

Posted 06-12-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Pictures #5, 48, 67 & 99
Four more dares for the Ultimate Flashing dare. This one was again done at the park near my house, at around midnight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration pictures, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I'll give you brief background on each inspiration picture from now on. Skip ahead if you have access to the pictures. Number 5 is a picture of a girl squatting in front of a playground wearing only a shirt. She is pissing on the...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2016 Ultimate Flashing Dare 73

Posted 06-11-2016 at 05:00 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

#Picture #73
I completed Dare #73 at about 1:30AM. I was going to do it around midday to mid afternoon but I forgot to. There is every chance I'll do it again in the daylight. I don't think I can actually show you the inspiration picture, but I'll add a PS with info on finding it.

I stripped everything off, keeping my shirt on, and went outside. I climbed on top of my car cautiously, and got into position. I had to shift around a bit as I was erect so that the piss wouldn't go all...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Outside @ Night (Again)

Posted 05-31-2016 at 05:31 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

Last night I braved the cold temperatures (6 degrees Celsius) at 1AM and went outside. I decided I wanted to do something public again. Previously I have done things outside my house, in my backyard, and at the local park. Yesterday, I did some dares on the road close to my house. I wore clothes decided by a dice dare. (Yoga pants, bra, button up shirt, women's briefs, as well as a jacket and shoes.) Near my house there is a roundabout which intersects two fairly busy roads (obviously not at 1AM). My...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shower in the Showers

Posted 11-09-2015 at 07:31 PM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)

These three posts are some that I worte and forgot about. I only found them now. I have no idea how long ago each of these things happened, but enjoy nonetheless.

I had just finished doing a dare when I heard rain outside my window. I was naked as I normally am when there's no-one home. I decided this would be a good time to push my public limit, while also getting a bit wet. I ran out the door, down the stairs and hid behind a shrub. The way to the front door is concealed a bit by two...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Messy Wednesday

Posted 11-01-2015 at 04:13 PM by maxblank
Updated 11-01-2015 at 04:28 PM by maxblank
Tags gross, messy, piss, puke, scat

Recently I sent my Master a list of things i'd like to try, or do more often. He took it as a sign to completely plan out my Wednesday with one long incredibly gross messy dare. I've been looking forward to it for a while now, and decided to make a blog post to share it with the GD community!

Feel free to comment ideas of your own, or take inspiration from this post. I'll be writing a follow-up report after the date too, so keep your eyes out for that.

Apologies for the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pissing in the night

Posted 05-10-2015 at 07:49 AM by tyragon123 (Tyragon's Experiences)
Updated 05-10-2015 at 07:50 AM by tyragon123 (Added postscript)

I decided I wanted to do something outside, preferably to do with piss. When I went outside the first time, about 11 PM, there was someone moving around near a window. I decided to bail for an hour, and come back later. When I went back outside (12:15), it was all dark. I stripped before I went outside and then thought about what I could do.

I decided to get up on my barbeque (who has made an appearance before) and wet myself with my own urine. I pissed on my hands and rubbed some pee...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Birthday whishes cum true.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:21 PM by 6u3k
Tags anal, cbt, pain, piss, sex

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200819

Well as you know I had one hell of a birthday planned out and if you didn't well follow the above link and get a quick glimpse of what was in store for me.

Starting with the prep dare in post 14 I really sensitized myself, I ended up stopping with 5 minutes left so that was an added 35 minutes. needless to say it was an agonizing start to a blissful day. When Dave (not his real name) showed up he thought it would be a great...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized