Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RiskyFlame

Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

HID - Making A Dare (part 1)

Posted 10-14-2015 at 05:31 AM by RiskyFlame
Tags dares, hid

Standard Blog Notes:
  • Criticize me. I won’t edit the blog, but I love to learn new things.
  • In case of something completely dangerous is written, please address me. Only in this case, the blog entry will be adjusted.
  • This blog entry is written purely for my entertainment and others (if any). So don’t take my word for it when I advise any kind of thing.
Specified Blog Notes:
  • This time, something about which I cannot be wrong. Reason: it’s only a method of mine.
  • This blog entry is all about how I create a personal dare.

Introduction

I want to start off with saying that some of you might think that my dares are shit. Some of you might think that my dares aren’t original (enough). Well, sometimes I think that (too) after reading the dare I created just a few minutes before reading it. However, most of the times, people enjoy my dares. Furthermore, so far I didn’t receive any negative comments on my dares (on creativity, style or anything else), so until I receive such posts, I’d like to think that everyone likes what I come up with.

This blog entry will be about how I create a personal dare for someone. In other words, making a fitting dare for someone’s likes, dislikes and limits. For this, we I used a fictional person in the dares that I am about to write in this blog entry.

One final thing; the explanation of the usage of colors and other things.
  • Everything that is written in a QUOTE is also written down in the editor when I create a personal dare for someone in the Request TORD Online section.
  • Everything green is an explanation, so not actually written in the editor.

Reading the person’s thread

Quote:
This is the thread of the fictional person.
Hi, I want dares to do for tonight. I have the house for myself (2 days), so I have the freedom to do any dare. The second night, the dares can’t be too time consuming because I want to rest before my family comes back.

Likes, dislikes and limits are in my signature. I can also do non-active dares while I sleep.

I will try anything new.

Likes: bondage, spanking, anal, humiliation, bladder control, orgasm control, edging, ice, messy
Dislikes: semi-public, corner time, long-term dares
Limits: public, illegal, permanent, family/ friends, pics/ vids, blood, scat
Toys: dild, hitachi vibrator, butt plug, rope, duct tape, hand cuffs, household items.

This thread is created on the 21th of October.
I cannot orgasm until 28th of November.
Edges left: 0
#1 - How to start

I always start by literarelly copying both the thread and the signature and pasting it into my post or rather the editor. There I’ll breakdown everything into smaller pieces to have an overview of what the person wants and doesn’t want.

Quote:
Post editor, after breaking the thread and signature down to an overview of what the person wants.
- Night and day dares.
- Home alone.
- Sleeping dares.

Dislikes: HP, corn
Limits: standard, P, scat
Toys: dildo, hitachi, butt plug, duct tape, hand cuffs

In chronological order, I will explain what every abbreviation (of what’s written above) means.
Likes: bondage, spanking, anal, humiliation, bladder control, orgasm control, edging, ice and messy.
Dislikes: standard*, public and scat.

* Standard consist of illegal, permanent, family & friends, pics/ vids and blood. Almost everybody has these same limits, so why not make it the standard limits.
As some of you noticed, I left some things out. These things will I most unlikely be using in my dares. So instead of complicating my overview, I’ll just remove them straight away.

#2 - Brainstorming

Now that I made myself a small summary; a selection of the person’s likes, dislikes and limits that I’ll be taking into account when creating the dare, I will start brainstorming. Well, not really on a 100% brainstorm mode, but more like searching for inspiration and thinking about a fitting dare. Most of the times, it’ll take only about a dozen of seconds. Sometimes, I get a rather original idea for a dare. Unfortunately, most of these times it’ll be a original combination of already existing dares. Here are three examples for the structure of the dare.
  1. There will be bondage involved, along with (forced) orgasms using the vibrator. Depending on whether she reached the goal of the dare, she’ll get punished. This punishment shall be done while she sleeps. An example: having something up her ass or sleeping in a certain (uncomfortable) position.
  2. There will be bondage involged, along with drinking water and bladder control. Tied down in such a way that she cannot leave the location until a pre-determined time passed. Until then, the person will have to keep holding the urine inside her bladder. A rather logic addition to this dare would be to not let her change into her nightwear after doing the dare, instead letting her sleep in what she wears at the time of doing the dare. This can function as punishment for peeing before the time has been reached.
  3. Sleeping in locked jeans, having her butt plug inserted. Hands cuffed behind the back, through a belt loop of the jeans. Being topless also. Place the key somewhere outdoors (in her front garden or hidden somewhere in the street). In order to retrieve the key, the person must sleep at least x hours straight.

There were more than only these three ideas for the dare. But since I normally only pick one of the dares I come up with, I think writing three dares will be more than sufficient for this blog entry.

#3 - Development

This part is written in a second blog entry, due the limit of 10,000 characters per entry.
Go to this blog entry to continue reading.
Posted in How I Do
Views 3295 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments